New Show - Fly on the wall in a gun shop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I'm all for having fun while shooting, but some of the stuff they showed did not shine a positive light on most "gun people".

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Looks pretty interesting. I'd like to check it out.

I have to agree.
    I don't have Show Time, like others here, I'm sure. Please keep us posted. I'd like to know how it turns out.
    I don't have much faith in the media or "Hollywood", so, I'm kinda leery on their intentions.

Art

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I have to agree.
    I don't have Show Time, like others here, I'm sure. Please keep us posted. I'd like to know how it turns out.
    I don't have much faith in the media or "Hollywood", so, I'm kinda leery on their intentions.

Art
    I don't have Showtime either, but they sometimes post new episodes on their website.

:)

nikolai

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    For the simple sake of entertainment value, I'm going to bank that the show doesn't focus on the "responsible" gun owner. Looks like a lot of people saying dumb stuff and granny's that aren't shown how to hold a pistol correctly.

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Wow. I think a show about guns and the people who build them or guns and the people who steal them would be much more interesting.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I'd be pretty ticked to find myself on TV buying a gun... there is a right to some privacy.

They may not know they are being filmed at the time but I am sure they have to sign a release of some sort for it to air. I was looking forward to this show but I dont have showtime. May have to order it if the show is worth it.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I'd be pretty ticked to find myself on TV buying a gun... there is a right to some privacy.
    You would have to sign a waiver sayng they could show your face on their show. If they don't get your signature they'll more than likely blur your face out.

See the people in the background.

:)

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    For the simple sake of entertainment value, I'm going to bank that the show doesn't focus on the "responsible" gun owner. Looks like a lot of people saying dumb stuff and granny's that aren't shown how to hold a pistol correctly.

+1

There's nothing exciting or entertaining about normal, responsible gun owners buying and shooting them. They'll shoot 100 hours of video and edit it down to 1 hour of complete idiots, thugs and sociopaths playing with guns.

Fisherman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    +1

There's nothing exciting or entertaining about normal, responsible gun owners buying and shooting them. They'll shoot 100 hours of video and edit it down to 1 hour of complete idiots, thugs and sociopaths playing with guns.

That's right. That's the whole idea of the show. To feed the anti's with more propoganda. I'd bet that most of the patrons will be anti's posing as the average gun buyer and acting as badly as they can for the show.

Gerberman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    I see this as Showtimes attempt to piece together enough idiots with guns to help paint gun owners and users as "typical nut jobs" and further bolster the anti-gun agenda. I'm sure it will be entertaining, but I see a hidden agenda by the lefties.:(

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I watched this tonight.....I believe it's just another attempt to paint gun owners as a bunch of yahoos.
    The "gun salesman" is actually an actor named Josh T. Ryan.....It's a little too over the top to be legit. In most scenes the salesman appears to be opening mocking most of them....Anybody else see it? That's the way I saw it, anyway....

Top Bottom