New Super Sniper Rifle being developed for Military

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Everything our Military has that we have paid for will eventually be used against us, the citizens. These tea parties already had homeland security turning against us. Just wait and see.

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    Long Range has been testing that for the DOD for about 10 months... You guys are waaaaaay late..

Yea but what he doesnt know is that the recon work he is doing to prevent the assassination of a political figure will soon be used to frame him, hell "miss" at close range and the be shot by a fat cop, then fall into the Mississippi river, go to his dead spotter's widow and ask her for help....

I think you guys get the point.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Yea but what he doesnt know is that the recon work he is doing to prevent the assassination of a political figure will soon be used to frame him, hell "miss" at close range and the be shot by a fat cop, then fall into the Mississippi river, go to his dead spotter's widow and ask her for help....

I think you guys get the point.

Yeah then he will shoot some guy from 1/2 mile away with a 22 and then have to go to some remote snow covered field in Alaska or something ......

Thats the ticket.....

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    +1
    Actually, I prefererred his WWII book 'The Master Sniper'.

That would be in the top 10 of books I'd like to see filmed. Ringo's 'Ghost' series would be #1 but it would have at least an X rating...

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    +1
    Actually, I prefererred his WWII book 'The Master Sniper'.

That would be in the top 10 of books I'd like to see filmed. Ringo's 'Ghost' series would be #1 but it would have at least an X rating...

whatever, this is cliffs notes, but in all fairness, the movie is better than the book.

I was Recruited out of High School by the Federal Gov. By the time i was 19 i was in Somalia, by 22 i was in Bosnia, as well as 2 other countries. My job was TS, thats Tactical Surgical. In my 6yrs in the field i have carried a weapon in 11 countries,most of which i wasnt even supposed to be in, and yes i have had more than my share of altercations. I was shot 4 times, during career. I have watched as countless men, on both sides, young men, shot or blown apart, to defend a constitution in another country. Many of these young men had 8-12 weeks of training and prior to that had no real weapons experience, much like most LEO's in the United States. Until you have been shot at and returned fire, until you have bled to save another and not for your own self preservation, coming in here and spouting opinions is rediculous, and bragging about your training is laughable.

I was in bosnia when the Government Failed, and watch as the citizens who were not prepared suffered horrible deaths. When you find a 12 yr old Girl who has been raped repeatedly to the point where her vagina has been torn to her anus and theres nothing you can do, then come here and ask people to give up the rights , the only right that may protect them from that 12yr old girl being their daughter makes you an ass to say the least.

In 1984 Sarajevo held the winter Olympics, in 1994 i came upon that 12yr old girl in Sarajevo. 10yrs from Gold Medal to Wooden coffins. Bosnia had McDonalds, and Shopping centers, it wasnt a 3rd world country , it was a thriving nation much like the United States, and in 7 days, it all changed. This was a Race war, and the only armed citizens were the Serbs, the minorities, they counted for 80% of the military, a military that a Serb took control of and turned it on the people. Think it cant happen here? Think again.

Dont come in here with a resume, many of us here have resumes, we have scars, and memories, and we dont brag about it, because our resumes contain the deaths of families. Our resumes contain the blood of friends, our resumes contain the list of the lives we took with our weapons so you could post in a forum in a free nation and talk against the very laws you are paid to defend.

The United States sends troops half way around the world in the name of Democracy and Rights, and how we we honor those young men and women who are fighting and dying every day? we sit here and try to strip the laws out from under them while they arent looking because they are too busy fighting and dying in another country, we sit in a forum and talk about ignoring the rights of the citizens of America, while they are elsewhere, what will they have left to come home to, if by the time they do come home, the laws and rights they had before they left , the rights theyu believed they were fighting for,are all but gone?

My resume is signed in blood, Mine and my enemies, who signed yours? The Police commish?

Top Bottom