New Toy HK USP 45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHEELER

Don't Tread on Me
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Not much of a pistol shooter, but ended up getting this in the HK group buy:

hk002.jpg

Seems to shoot a little low, anyway to adjust sights on a HK, they are night sites. Might just be the cheapo remington bulk pack though...

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Just an FYI, Hk sights are set up so that the front sight covers point of impact. If you sit the bullseye on top of the front post, like other guns, you'll always hit low. Front sight needs to cover that which you intend to destroy. ;)

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I have a USP45 compact and it is an awsome pistol. I own lots of glocks so the grip angle is not quite right for me but the pistol is very solid. Looks like you have a winner.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Just an FYI, Hk sights are set up so that the front sight covers point of impact. If you sit the bullseye on top of the front post, like other guns, you'll always hit low. Front sight needs to cover that which you intend to destroy. ;)

What he said, I didnt understood it until I started using XS sights on my other pistols and it makes alot of sense once you train A LOT its easier to acquire a target.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Is this one of the pieces from Lander's that took 6 months to get here? If so you sir are much more patient than I am.

Nice piece.

WHEELER

Don't Tread on Me
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Ok makes sense, sounds like I am the one out of adjustment

Just an FYI, Hk sights are set up so that the front sight covers point of impact. If you sit the bullseye on top of the front post, like other guns, you'll always hit low. Front sight needs to cover that which you intend to destroy.

Top Bottom