NightHawk Knights Templar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tjc357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2014
    Tennessee
    I just came across this one in a trade, it's a NightHawk Knights Templar from what I can find out they were a special run of 99 made for a group of over sea's contractors back in or around late 2007 early 2008 but I believe that not all 99 were made at the same time, this one was built 12-8-2008 and is marked TEMPLAR 28, I've seen one other that was built in 2012 but the Templar Shield was back on the back of the slide not up front like mine and a few other early ones. Has anyone on here ran across one or seen one. Thanks here are a few pics.

Attachments

• TEMP 1.jpg
      TEMP 1.jpg
      151.3 KB · Views: 168
    • TEMP 2.jpg
      TEMP 2.jpg
      87.4 KB · Views: 210
    • TEMP 6.JPG
      TEMP 6.JPG
      47.2 KB · Views: 187
    • TEMP 10.JPG
      TEMP 10.JPG
      54.3 KB · Views: 212
    • TEMP 9.JPG
      TEMP 9.JPG
      54.1 KB · Views: 165

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Awesome collectors item! I would love one!!

Limited run (99 serial numbers) TEMPLAR KNIGHT Edition Nighthawk Custom GRP pistol designed to commemorate our veterans,
    service-members and security contractors working/or that have worked in the Middle-East. It was designed by the CEO of Ronin Consulting;
    a small prior SEAL based security contracting company working in Iraq. The Templar Knight Edition is designed for the professional
    that requires tactical efficiency and dependability. It comes in a custom made, mahogany presentation case with a Templar Knight Laser-etched in the top.

These are the specs and highlights:

Base Pistol: Nighthawk Custom GRP (Global Response Pistol) Recon model with Rail
    • Match grade barrel and bushing
    • Lightweight Match Grade aluminum trigger with extra beefy trigger bow
    • Slide-stop machine cut from forging
    • Front and rear cocking serrations
    • Single sided safety

Modifications:
    • TEMPLAR01 – TEMPLAR99 Serial Numbers (99 guns will be made)
    • Black Trigger
    • S&A Magazine well
    • Trijicon Nite Sights
    • Slide Milling: Templar Shield right side, Nighthawk name and logo on left side
    • Custom VZ, OD Green Gator Grips with Templar Knight Laser cut into the grip
    • Each pistol will be custom made for a right or left handed shooter (Left Handers get ambi Safety and left handed magazine release)

Presentation Case:
    • Mahogany Wood
    • Templar Knight Laser etched into the wood on the top of the box
    • Nickel/Silver hardware
    • Grey interior

nwmousegunner

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Homer,La.
    Gator I think you may be a little mixed up. The organization I believe you mean is The Knights of the Rose Croix, which is a part of the Scottish Rite's. You must be a master mason to belong. Some people believe the Knights Templar to be the forerunner of the fraternity known as Free and Accepted Masons. David Hood past master Homer Lodge #152

Top Bottom