No-knock warrant

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Hughley says he was asleep in the basement when he heard a bang at the front door. His 18-year-old daughter Myasia was upstairs in her room with two friends who were spending the night. Around 6 a.m. he says he came up to the living room and saw 15 FBI SWAT agents coming inside, guns drawn.
    “I’m shouting ‘Nobody is armed, nobody has a gun!’ and then all of a sudden I heard ‘She’s got a gun!’ and they just opened fire,” he says.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/1...g-fbi-warrant-search-82121.html#ixzz2CRLlwANh

LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    My personal opinion is there should be no such thing as a no knock warrant. Too many people have been killed with raids on the wrong address, its disturbing. Not to mention, if the homeowner is armed and ready, couldnt blame him for popping off a couple rounds at a home invader.

Seems it would be safer for everyone to just wait for the homeowner to leave the house, arrest him, then search the house.

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    It kind of worries me the FBI opened fire just because one of them thought they saw a weapon on the girl. I know the girl didn't have one but, is it standard procedure to shoot at someone who has a weapon just because? IDK...just wondering because I am trained to shoot when the weapon appears to be aimed at me or being drawn up to me and not just the possession of such.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Its easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
    armchair quarterbacking just doesn't seem to apply to this one cuz. Try again.

We will probably never hear much else about this one. Just chalk it up to the long list of SNAFU's created by the police state we're living in. What we WILL hear about is many many more to follow. You can bank on that.

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    armchair quarterbacking just doesn't seem to apply to this one cuz. Try again.

We will probably never hear much else about this one. Just chalk it up to the long list of SNAFU's created by the police state we're living in. What we WILL hear about is many many more to follow. You can bank on that.

Im not defending anyone, but why would you trust the media's account of what happened? When have they ever told the truth without a hidden agenda?

I mean ya, it looks like they messed up and some kid paid for it. Thats a bad deal. But why do we selectively believe the media. You don't think they have any hidden agenda against cops in general?

Last edited:

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    I'll say this, ignoring it is worse than bringing it to light. Trying to make yourself believe that this sort of police behavior is ok won't make it ok. Of all the no knocks or swat home invasions gone wrong that I've heard of, there never seems to be one good reason why it was necessary. So, I won't participate any further if it makes some here uncomfortable. But I gotta wonder, if "this again" is such a bother to read, why even click on the thread?
    Peace out

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    I'll say this, ignoring it is worse than bringing it to light. Trying to make yourself believe that this sort of police behavior is ok won't make it ok. Of all the no knocks or swat home invasions gone wrong that I've heard of, there never seems to be one good reason why it was necessary. So, I won't participate any further if it makes some here uncomfortable. But I gotta wonder, if "this again" is such a bother to read, why even click on the thread?
    Peace out

We are all sheep, and it is acceptable for the Shepherd to accidentally kill some of us while attempting to shoot the wolf. ...sarcasm

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    it saddens me to read the story about the marine armed with his ar15..

Why? If you're talking about Jose Guerena, he deserved it. After all, his brother owned a whole roll of baggies.

On this case, why would the Full Blown Idiots actually produce the warrant after they have executed it. It was a no-knock warrant. Apparently it was a no paper one, as well.

drzwewim3yulsr2ojxwd.gif

Last edited:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Damn !!!! What kind of world do we live in now days !!! Like Pops used to say, Watch what you say/act and who you say/act it in front of, what you say/act can and will be used against you !!! A no knock warrant ???? How often do these happen ??? What community do they usually happen in ???

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    Cop or not, someone busts into my house without knocking, they getting met with a firearm. And i speak from experience not an armchair.

Thankfully, the only time its ever happened, there was no need to fire. It was a drunk friend trying to come to house and crash till he sobered up. Lol

Last edited:

Knave

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hopefully cops don't bust into your house without knocking then, because you will die or at best have your life completely ruined.

Top Bottom