NORML newsletter essay

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I saw this essay in the daily norml blog. A great read for people who want to learn more about the medical marijuana movement or just want more information on the subject. It's the account of a mother and her aggressive autistic son and how MM made things better.

http://www.doublex.com/section/health-science/why-i-give-my-9-year-old-pot-part-ii

For those who might be on the wr...pro-side of the war on drugs, should a loving mother like this go to jail or should we try to change some laws?

that being said, I wish I got pot cookies as a child...

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I personally don't want anything to do with any recreational drugs besides alcohol. If a beer can't do it for me, I don't need it. But hey, relax- if they can find a workable way to make marijuana legal & generate more tax dollars, you can bet the gov't will eventually do it. Cash is king. I don't really care; most of the potheads I've known have been harmless to society & otherwise regular Joes.
    Still, I do have to laugh at the thought of the NORML folks preaching the benefits of medical marijuana- we all know they just wanna get high!:rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom