Norwegian Terror Attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this already considering the nature of the attack and who perpetrated it and for what reasons.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Yeah I saw it on the news yesterday. This crap is just unbelievable, 90 people killed all because of one asshat. Not to belittle what happened but I look at things like this and it really strengthens my beliefs that we need to depend on ourselves for self defense. From what I read cops on the immediate scene were not even armed and then they were not able to get armed cops and swat to the island for 90 minutes.

Silent Civilian

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2011
    Coushatta
    From what I read cops on the immediate scene were not even armed and then they were not able to get armed cops and swat to the island for 90 minutes.

I heard that too. I don't think any of the police over there carry a firearm, yet they have one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

Of all the foreign countries I've visited, the Norwegians are some of the nicest people I've ever encountered. I hate this happened to them. :(

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    It sucks. Innocent people are dead. Muslim terrorists are humongous assholes. I don't know where Norwegia is. I like pork.

:dunno:

Think it's near Swedia...agree too that suicide bombers are very hard to talk to, no sense of humor...maybe it's just being dressed in primacord

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This guy was against the multi-culturalism that has and continues to weaken European nations. You may remember German Chancellor Merkel made waves recently publicly decrying multi-culturalism and pointing to how it is ruining Germany's culture and economy(We know what that means from WWII). Others in Europe are also echoing the same sentiment. It is because Muslims refuse to assimilate. Hey, that sounds like Muslims here too.;)

Now he was really over zealous with his anger, and he should be executed for it. But I don't think Norway has capital punsihment. Of course he wrote a manifesto that they haven't released; but he has admitted guilt to the murders and in Norway that is almost like pleading guilty here.

The murders of innocent kids at that camp are incomprehensible because I don't know why these whack jobs do that, but my guess is probably opportunity. They were easy targets and he probably knew what it entailed for police to get to them.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    This guy was against the multi-culturalism that has and continues to weaken European nations. You may remember German Chancellor Merkel made waves recently publicly decrying multi-culturalism and pointing to how it is ruining Germany's culture and economy(We know what that means from WWII). Others in Europe are also echoing the same sentiment. It is because Muslims refuse to assimilate. Hey, that sounds like Muslims here too.;)

Now he was really over zealous with his anger, and he should be executed for it. But I don't think Norway has capital punsihment. Of course he wrote a manifesto that they haven't released; but he has admitted guilt to the murders and in Norway that is almost like pleading guilty here.

The murders of innocent kids at that camp are incomprehensible because I don't know why these whack jobs do that, but my guess is probably opportunity. They were easy targets and he probably knew what it entailed for police to get to them.

From Wiki:

"Capital punishment in Norway was abolished in peacetime with the criminal law that was passed in 1902 with enforcment beginning in 1905. Capital punishment was also abolished in times of war in 1979.
    The last execution in peacetime was carried out on 25 February 1876, when Kristoffer Nilsen Svartbækken Grindalen was beheaded in Løten"

The max sentence for murder in Norway is an unbelieveable 21 years.
    They are looking at tweaking that a bit for this jerk.

http://www.canada.com/news/Norway+suspect+could+jailed+beyond+sentence+Prosecutor/5151993/story.html

Art

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    1311549665527.jpg

Of course he wrote a manifesto that they haven't released; but he has admitted guilt to the murders and in Norway that is almost like pleading guilty here.
    LOOONNNG READ!!!
    No double spacing either.:p
    http://unitednations.ispnw.org/archives/breivik-manifesto-2011.pdf

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    doesn't this story just fit janet napolitano's agenda? don't believe for a minute this guy was a right winger. this is a staged false flag operation probably carried out by the govt.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this already considering the nature of the attack and who perpetrated it and for what reasons.

Im surprised there is more talk about a dead crackhead then a lone man killing almost 100 ppl . What i am finding funny , is how they have been mentioning his political veiws as a right wringer many times in every new news feed about him . I may be out of tin foil , but after seeing how they just said that white middle class Americans are most likely terrorist . I can see a connection here .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mike_717
    Top Bottom