Not a Good Day for me, RIP Mickey

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I was informed this morning that my best friend while growing up was murdered late last night while driving towards his residence in Guatemala, please keep the Guzman Family in your prayers, I would really apreciatte it.

One day we will be together again Mickey and we will revive the good moments that we had, we will always remember you, thanks for the good times and for all those times when you gave me a ride when mine was at the shop.

I am glad we got to close down the club this past May, make sure wherever you are to show them how we do it.

RIP amigo, wish I could be back home in times like this.

attachment.php

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I am so sorry to hear that, man....prayers sent.

I can relate....Saturday while at my camp, my family & I were given the terrible news that a very good friend of ours had just passed away from a massive heart attack....He was like a brother to me, so I know the pain you must be going through.:(

I know that a few simple words can't take away the pain and shock you have right now, but please take comfort in knowing that one day you will meet again, and always remember the good times you had....

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Sorry for your loss . Sometimes we wonder why we are the ones left behind. With age you will understand. I'll say a little prayer for you and his family.

Top Bottom