Not IF - WHEN you break the law!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    "No individual to whom a concealed handgun permit is issued may carry such concealed handgun into the private residence of another without first receiving the consent of that person."

Here's the culprit. I think that most CC 24/7 - 100% law abiding citizens will eventually break that law. Reluctantly at first and more frequently as time goes on.

There you go... Tell me you haven't broken that law and that you never will.

PS. This thread is for LA CC folks who are trying their utmost to be armed 24/7 AND not break the CC laws.

I don't want to hear about your cousin, your wannabe Internet persona, your "special privileged" LEO rules, and the like - First hand experience on how you've Kept the law for years,,,

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Now that depends. Do we have to get a new permission each time we go back, or is the initial permission good for a specific number of visits?:mamoru:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    BTW Jared the Galleria of jewelry at the mall has a HUGE sign on their entrance saying that CCW is not welcome at their store. They have quite a selection of jewelry.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    BTW Jared the Galleria of jewelry at the mall has a HUGE sign on their entrance saying that CCW is not welcome at their store. They have quite a selection of jewelry.

To hell with them. And I hate their commercials. "It can only be Jaaaredddd!!!":puke:

Jdalton

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    The each time entering question is a good one. And the car question. And i hate them comercials too.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    You can ask permission for one event, multiple events, a period of time, under certain circumstances, or forever. It depends on what you asked and the answer given.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    I dont and never will.....I dont understand threads on a open forum that ask if you have ever broke a law.I never have and never will.Have you?

What I thought I asked is whether you've kept the law and if you will always keep it.

I'll edit the post to make it more clear.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    JN..., jet..., gaute..., Charlie...,

Not calling you guys out for a challenge. Just really want to hear that someone trying to do what I've been trying to do has actually accomplished it and can explain HOW.

I want to follow the law or get it changed. I don't want to compare it to speeding or weed smoking, etc. and try to justify breaking the law.

Last edited:

12secHemi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Alexandria, LA
    Careful of nose bleed up there on your high horse. For the record, I have to date not broken this law. Then again, you don't know me so prove me wrong.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    How does the law apply to a dwelling with more than one owner/renter/resident?

Do you need the consent of all of the roommates? How about just the majority-- 2 of the 3? If the house is in the name of a family, do both husband and wife have to consent?

And on, and on, and on...

I never break the law, for the all-seeing-record. I'm the most model of model citizens. :D

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    I travel in small circles. I have never broken that law. My friends know that I carry. I havent felt the need to carry in their homes. I have only made one impromptu stop at a buddy's house and told him I was out on the road and was carrying and he told me never to bother with that again and that was an open invite to stop by his place carrying or not. He is not a gun guy nor is his wife, but they appreciate character and responsibility. So do I. That should be fashionable again. (or at least appreciated)

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    Careful of nose bleed up there on your high horse. For the record, I have to date not broken this law. Then again, you don't know me so prove me wrong.

What "high horse" are you referring to? Prove you wrong? What are you talking about? Why the hostility?
    My beef is with the law, not you...

"This thread is for LA CC folks who are trying their utmost to be armed 24/7 AND not break the CC laws"

"First hand experience on how you've Kept the law for years"

If this is you, GREAT ! - FANTASTIC ! ....explain how you do it so I can learn.

Top Bottom