Now I get it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I don't have, or want children, but I finally get what my Dad saw when I was a child and he watched me open the things that he had gotten for me.

My entire childhood, I couldn't wait to open presents for Christmas, and I couldn't understand why my parents enjoyed it so much. I was the one getting all the stuff, after-all!

Turn-about is only fair play, and even though he felt crummy tonight, he was a good sport and got dressed and let me take pictures of the process. By the time he got his gift open, he felt a little better! Considering all that my father has done for me, this is just a drop in the bucket, but it sure made him smile, and that made my Christmas! I finally get it. Thanks, Dad!

2a5duon.jpg

ixrswy.jpg

fk3a1h.jpg

2gt6zpc.jpg

28b8l7q.jpg

168e8fr.jpg

2evdiy8.jpg

2h6ztee.jpg

sx155g.jpg

2gtbzu8.jpg

For those of you wanting a parts break-down:

-DDM4 V5 Rifle
    -Rosch Works SL-1 sight/light
    -LaRue index clips
    -ALG ACT Trigger
    -BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 CH
    -KAC trigger guard
    -Magpul MOE PG and VFG
    -Troy rear BUIS
    -Extractor spring swapped for Colt Gold spring
    -Cleaned and lubed (bottle included) with FIREClean

*Yes, I had to give him his gift on the 26th. I worked 60 hours over the last 6 days, and slept all day Christmas. Today was the first day I felt like moving.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    As good as it felt for you to watch him unwrap that gift I am sure it felt great for him. I promise you this though, it is better watching kids tear through that wrapping paper!! One thing I learned a long time ago is to never say never!!! lol

I am sure it felt great for your dad because he raised a good kid that is now able to spoil him a little. Good on you!!

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    My two year old is going to have a blast when I get home Monday, man I can't wait ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388146769.694078.jpg

He can even ride his twin baby sisters!

JWG, that is an awesome gift lol.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    My two year old is going to have a blast when I get home Monday, man I can't wait View attachment 46270

He can even ride his twin baby sisters!

JWG, that is an awesome gift lol.

Nothing better than a great toy ride for a two year old. You can't go wrong with a Ford, he will enjoy it!!! I see you even went all out and got him the 4X4 edition. Is that the sisters ride up front?

Top Bottom