*NSFW* Trashy Mom Gets Tased (You better Back it up!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    So let me see if I have this correct! Almost 15 minutes transpire on just video alone, a thing is tased, a near riot, children's welfare and safety in jeopardy, a death threat, a gun drawn, two assaults, the word ****** used at least 100 times, and no cops!
    My thoughts exactly.
    A reminder of the "scum" that is out there.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    After the five second cycle period, there is almost no recovery time. Great spread with the probes from the vid, she locked up good. They are not too hard to pull out if you can get a grip on em.

Thanks, wasn't sure as some video's they said they had to come out a certain way because of barbs or something and it would tear the skin if yanked out.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Who here would convict this guy if they served on a jury if he would have fired a shot?

Any prosecutor worth their salt would do ANY and EVERYTHING in their power to keep the video out of court.

Without it, as the media in general has so readily taught us of late... the situation can be twisted and presented in a completely different light.

And that, dear friends, is why you should ask ANYONE with an opinion on ANYTHING exactly how familiar they are with the subject matter-- or in this case, the subjects.

eradicater

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    Alexandria
    Hopefully this isnt in Cali or New York as I dont think 10 rounds would be enough. Did you see in the first video the same guy keeps circling around back of the guy for a sneak attack.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    and no cops!
    ...when seconds count

Watching this video was not good for my health. It's bad when you can feel blood pressure rise. Just glad it wasn't me

Last edited:

SHOT1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Metairie
    People with regular jobs don't have the time or energy for this kind of foolishness. I'm gonna bet your and my tax dollars make this theater possible.

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Anyone who taunts, "shoot me" ought to be able to be shot lawfully. Stupid people or at least stupid bravado would wither from our population.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    The chick who got in his face and got pushed in video 2 called the cops from the sounds of it, and everybody rolled out.

Everybody wants to be a gangsta til the po-lice show up.

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    There is not enough money in the world to have that security guard's job.

My music studio in New Orleans shared a backyard with a similar group of ... um ... children.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    What gets me are the kids who are looking up to their mom and going to become the next generation of absolutely useless human beings by doing so. I'm gonna take the high road out of this one by not saying what I really feel...

This....but I'll add that I am sure at least 1 or 2 of those "babies" will spend most of their lives in jail for committing a violent crime. Another one will be dead by the age of 17. With a violent and foul mouthed mother......God only knows how many "Baby daddies" are running around......those kids have no chance.
    It's scenes like this which have convinced me that we need to offer abortions and planned parenthood in this country. Yes...I'm a catholic. But pumping out babies like this trashy bitch has been doing....Well thats how the devil gets new soldiers of evil.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    21960.gif

Top Bottom