Obama accepts being Gay !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    there are none born gay... it's a demonic spirit that influences them because they give place to it.. God does not look at gay people any different than someone who lies, steals, falsely accuses someone, kills, etc... sin is sin..
    "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; John 16:8.. the sin is unbelief, because unbelief is where (as we know it) specific sins come from.. i believe people who say gay people should adopt are confused (just as gay people are) about the qualifications on what makes them capable parents... theres no doubt that there are gay people who have integrity, have the financial ability to raise a child, and even interact with them positively.. my argument is that they can only teach the child half of what God created in heterosexual marriage... does the Federal government need to regulate adoption? no, but local government should based on the social needs of the community..

That was exactly my position...until I realized there are some born with missing limbs...horribly distorted features...long list. I agree some are born gay, like any birth defect, but most are a result of their enviornment and influences.

I once managed a delivery service ( Hot SHot ) in Texas owned by a gay guy and 90 % gay employees. We had a good time, worked hard and my ass is still like it was when I got there. Another add on is a LOT of those guys would remove your head and **** in the hole for dis'n other gays. U woulda had to be there. Fine folks and probably some were Christian.

I think we are on the same page Russo...few paragraphs off maybe

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Dawg and Russo....you guys are cracking me up. Now I'm ultra conservative and definitely a "vagitarian" but being gay is a birth defect caused by demonic spirits?? Really? That's a little over the top.. don't you think?

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    there are none born gay... it's a demonic spirit that influences them because they give place to it.. God does not look at gay people any different than someone who lies, steals, falsely accuses someone, kills, etc... sin is sin..

Wow. God told you this? When did he tell you this?

JR1572

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Wow. God told you this? When did he tell you this?

JR1572

God creates, the Devil perverts... God created man in his image and told him to reproduce and take dominion of the Earth.. homosexuals cannot reproduce so therefore homosexuality is a perversion of the Devil... this was because Satan knew Jesus would come to re-establish relationship between man and God.. it's the same reason why Cain killed Abel, Muslims hate Jews, rituals of infant sacrifice (which is abortion today), Herod killed the first born, the angels in Genesis 6, etc..

Dawg and Russo....you guys are cracking me up. Now I'm ultra conservative and definitely a "vagitarian" but being gay is a birth defect caused by demonic spirits?? Really? That's a little over the top.. don't you think?

the Bible says in Luke 13 "And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself, etc." today, we have doctors that can define with biological terms what is wrong with a person.. there are shrinks who can go a bit deeper with counciling... but none go deeper than the Word, which defines oppression (through condemnation) via spirits

That was exactly my position...until I realized there are some born with missing limbs...horribly distorted features...long list. I agree some are born gay, like any birth defect, but most are a result of their enviornment and influences.

I once managed a delivery service ( Hot SHot ) in Texas owned by a gay guy and 90 % gay employees. We had a good time, worked hard and my ass is still like it was when I got there. Another add on is a LOT of those guys would remove your head and **** in the hole for dis'n other gays. U woulda had to be there. Fine folks and probably some were Christian.

I think we are on the same page Russo...few paragraphs off maybe

there is no gay gene, because homosexuals cannot reproduce, it is a perversion of the truth as i mentioned above... make no mistake, that my position on homosexuality is no different than two heterosexual people shacked up together.. it's all the same thing, i was just giving factual reasons, by the Word of God, in why things are the way they are... my stance as an American is with the Constitution and that they have a right to decide for themselves what they want to do with their life and government shouldn't tell them who they can contracturally abide with, only God can change a person's heart.. if they were gay and Christian, then they were lying about one of the two... they may have said that they were Christian, but the truth is that most homosexuals who claim Christianity, twist the Bible into excusing their sin, just as a thief would say they must steal to feed their family...

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    God creates, the Devil perverts... God created man in his image and told him to reproduce and take dominion of the Earth. Right, you realize that this is incest, no?. homosexuals cannot reproduce so therefore homosexuality is a perversion of the Devil Jesus didn't reproduce, either. Hrmmm...... this was because Satan knew Jesus would come to re-establish relationship between man and God.. it's the same reason why Cain killed Abel, Muslims hate Jews, rituals of infant sacrifice (which is abortion today No it's not. Abortion isn't a ritual to honor anything.), Herod killed the first born, the angels in Genesis 6, etc..

the Bible says in Luke 13 "And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself, etc." today, we have doctors that can define with biological terms what is wrong with a person.. there are shrinks who can go a bit deeper with counciling... but none go deeper than the Word, which defines oppression (through condemnation) via spirits As scientific knowledge of things grow, "spirits" continue to be debunked, and the road-block in the way of learning that is the church slips further and further. The Church was against the earth being round for crying out loud. It has slowly lost ground ever since people began striking out on their own in a quest for knowledge.

there is no gay gene, because homosexuals cannot reproduce, it is a perversion of the truth as i mentioned above... make no mistake, that my position on homosexuality is no different than two heterosexual people shacked up together.. it's all the same thing What about incest, such as the Bible leads us to think occured when only Adam and Eve were created? Is incest OK, or just when God says so?, i was just giving factual reasons, by the Word of God, in why things are the way they are... my stance as an American is with the Constitution and that they have a right to decide for themselves what they want to do with their life and government shouldn't tell them who they can contracturally abide with, only God can change a person's heart.. Well, I can agree 100% with you on that line. if they were gay and Christian, then they were lying about one of the two... they may have said that they were Christian, but the truth is that most homosexuals who claim Christianity, twist the Bible into excusing their sin, just as a thief would say they must steal to feed their family...

Every religion I have found, or rather, denomination, "twists" the Bible. I have yet to find a denomination that is Biblical 100% in their worship. However, they use the term "interpret" instead of "twist".

To me, religion is just a game. The Bible, on the other hand, I want to understand better, but so far from what I know of it, it's a good book, and has many great incites, but nothing more.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sooooo. You were into oral sex?

article-1368043-0B41683C00000578-647_470x519.jpg

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Every religion I have found, or rather, denomination, "twists" the Bible. I have yet to find a denomination that is Biblical 100% in their worship. However, they use the term "interpret" instead of "twist".

To me, religion is just a game. The Bible, on the other hand, I want to understand better, but so far from what I know of it, it's a good book, and has many great incites, but nothing more.

Proverbs 2
    My son,(A) if you accept my words
    and store up my commands within you,
    2 turning your ear to wisdom
    and applying your heart to understanding(B)—
    3 indeed, if you call out for insight(C)
    and cry aloud for understanding,
    4 and if you look for it as for silver
    and search for it as for hidden treasure,(D)
    5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord
    and find the knowledge of God.(E)
    6 For the Lord gives wisdom;(F)
    from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.(G)
    7 He holds success in store for the upright,
    he is a shield(H) to those whose walk is blameless,(I)
    8 for he guards the course of the just
    and protects the way of his faithful ones.(J)

2 Timothy 3:16
    All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

as far as what you wrote in red...

the Bible doesn't go into detail about whether there were females on Earth when Cain, Seth, and Abel grew to maturity.. i personally believe that God created more than one woman from Adam's rib, there names weren't recorded because it wasn't of importance... women in those times took a strict roll of submission to the husband because the husband was under direct submission to God (Ephesians 5:22-33)... when a man and woman had sex, it was the covenant bond in God's eyes, that made them one.. however, sin entered through man's sin, not woman's sin (Romans 5:12) and so when Eve ate the fruit, nothing happened.. just like in Job, his wicked wife was the only family member who didn't die, because God seen Job and his wife as one, so as long as Job didn't curse God, Job's wife was permitted to live...

Jesus didn't need to reproduce in the natural, because we are his bride, the church, and his goal was to re-establish man's relationship with God (Luke 19:10).. if it was God's will for Christ to have biological offspring, then it would have happened..

to clairfy, abortion is a new form of child sacrifice.. it's a more politically correct term we use today, but a person who has an abortion is killing the child because they don't want to have that child ruin their social freedom.. in a way, it is a form of self worship..

whether you believe the Bible or not changes nothing... Jesus himself set people free from total possession (Luke 8:30) and oppression from evil spirits.. the world has knowledge, but it doesn't compare to God's knowledge.. why would a group of people who don't believe in God or the saving power of Jesus, have more or deeper knowledge than the Creator?

as far as the world being believed it was flat, the church would be in no position to debate that (to gain what?) and what you had were religious people who sought to bind people into ignorance for their own gain.. no different than selling indulgences, praying to dead people, doing works of the flesh, etc

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Although I'm a nonbeliever, I try to refrain from poking holes in people's religiously centered belief systems. There's a lot to say for much of what the Bible advocates. That being said, I feel I should point out some inconsistencies.

When it comes to the issue of homosexuality, you stringently adhere to the word of God (Leviticus 20:1) and yet, you support the death penalty in clear violation of the 5th Commandment. Where in the Bible does it say that you're allowed to cherry pick which rules to follow when it suits your needs? It doesn't, but as a society we occasionally skew our moral compass in order to ensure we all get to live largely unmolested by one another. So, answer me this: If you're so readily willing to violate one of God's holiest of holy rules for the good of society (and lets be honest, we all violate the other 9 from time to time), then why aren't you willing to look the other way so your neighbor can enjoy their life with whomever he/she chooses, as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment no less (another set of rules you all seem too readily willing to cherry pick from)?

If you want to speak out and campaign against homosexuality, that is certainly your prerogative, but if you claim to live your life by God's word, at least do him the courtesy of being consistent. No one likes a ******* hypocrite.

Last edited:

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Everything I would add has already been said.

Except...

"God d&$%", as an expletive, is NOT the act of cursing God. It's an act of cursing the object that follows the phrase-- "those GD ducks", "that GD shotgun", "my GD flat boat", "the GD dog", etc.

"Taking the Lord's name in vain" means exactly that-- invoking his attention (specifically wrath, or disdain of the target) with no possibility of actually incurring it. "Cursing" is much the same-- calling upon a higher or spiritual (supernatural?) power to bring ill results upon an object, creature or person.

Dropping an F-bomb on the creator while raising the bird to the sky-- that's cursing God... or at least cursing AT God, if we wanna get technical.

Not sure how that has any bearing-- I loved the Duck Commander's video, but that bugged the crap out of me every time he said it!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Although I'm a nonbeliever, I try to refrain from poking holes in people's religiously centered belief systems. There's a lot to say for much of what the Bible advocates. That being said, I feel I should point out some inconsistencies.

When it comes to the issue of homosexuality, you stringently adhere to the word of God (Leviticus 20:1) and yet, you support the death penalty in clear violation of the 5th Commandment. Where in the Bible does it say that you're allowed to cherry pick which rules to follow when it suits your needs? It doesn't, but as a society we occasionally skew our moral compass in order to ensure we all get to live largely unmolested by one another. So, answer me this: If you're so readily willing to violate one of God's holiest of holy rules for the good of society (and lets be honest, we all violate the other 9 from time to time), then why aren't you willing to look the other way so your neighbor can enjoy their life with whomever he/she chooses, as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment no less (another set of rules you all seem too readily willing to cherry pick from)?

If you want to speak out and campaign against homosexuality, that is certainly your prerogative, but if you claim to live your life by God's word, at least do him the courtesy of being consistent. No one likes a ******* hypocrite.

Indeed, I dislike the cherry-picking. Everyone wants to uphold 9 or the Ten Commandments except for a select few who still actually worship on the Biblical Sabbath. Even the Church will tell you that it was changed as a matter of tradition, yet Biblically remains Saturday. Then they want to condemn you for this, that, or the other in their Bible. I try to only poke holes in the theories of those who bandy them about for the poking.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Proverbs 2
    My son,(A) if you accept my words
    and store up my commands within you,
    2 turning your ear to wisdom
    and applying your heart to understanding(B)—
    3 indeed, if you call out for insight(C)
    and cry aloud for understanding,
    4 and if you look for it as for silver
    and search for it as for hidden treasure,(D)
    5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord
    and find the knowledge of God.(E)
    6 For the Lord gives wisdom;(F)
    from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.(G)
    7 He holds success in store for the upright,
    he is a shield(H) to those whose walk is blameless,(I)
    8 for he guards the course of the just
    and protects the way of his faithful ones.(J)

2 Timothy 3:16
    All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. Does this mean that all scripture is to be followed, or for different churches to decide which is/is not relevant first?

as far as what you wrote in red...

the Bible doesn't go into detail about whether there were females on Earth when Cain, Seth, and Abel grew to maturity No, it doesn't even mention it in the least. However, it is VERY CLEAR about which males and females are on Earth after the Flood, and they just happened to be 3 biological brothers, their wives, father, and mother. The term for their propagation would be incest, as far as I am concerned... i personally believe that God created more than one woman from Adam's rib, there names weren't recorded because it wasn't of importance... women in those times took a strict roll of submission to the husband because the husband was under direct submission to God (Ephesians 5:22-33)... when a man and woman had sex, it was the covenant bond in God's eyes, that made them one.. however, sin entered through man's sin, not woman's sin (Romans 5:12) and so when Eve ate the fruit, nothing happened.. just like in Job, his wicked wife was the only family member who didn't die, because God seen Job and his wife as one, so as long as Job didn't curse God, Job's wife was permitted to live...I am confused. How can God see someone who is beholden to someone else as "the same". If that were the case, we would not be in this mess, because Jesus was not the sinner, Lucifer was, and Adam was beholden to Christ, as you noted in your bringing up the analogy of the Chruch (Adam, basically) as "The Bride".

Jesus didn't need to reproduce in the natural, because we are his bride, the church, and his goal was to re-establish man's relationship with God (Luke 19:10).. if it was God's will for Christ to have biological offspring, then it would have happened.. If it were God's will for there to be no homosexuality, it wouldn't be so.

to clairfy, abortion is a new form of child sacrifice.. it's a more politically correct term we use today, but a person who has an abortion is killing the child because they don't want to have that child ruin their social freedom.. in a way, it is a form of self worship.. I remain pro-choice, regardless. Abortion > unwanted children and all that goes with it.

whether you believe the Bible or not changes nothing... Jesus himself set people free from total possession (Luke 8:30) and oppression from evil spirits.. the world has knowledge, but it doesn't compare to God's knowledge.. why would a group of people who don't believe in God or the saving power of Jesus, have more or deeper knowledge than the Creator?

as far as the world being believed it was flat, the church would be in no position to debate that (to gain what?) and what you had were religious people who sought to bind people into ignorance for their own gain.. Just like today, they stroke ego's, and are all about donations, tithes, and power. no different than selling indulgences, praying to dead people, doing works of the flesh, etc

We can skip Adam and Eve and go straight to Noah, his wife, 3 sons, and their wives. I call that incest, and the amount of inbreeding that those animals endured? I'm sorry, this makes absolutely no sense, but of course someone will rush in and say "Well God could protect their genetics while they bred with their children and sisters and brothers".

Okay.

Since God is "All powerful" noone can logically deny that. He exists to fulfill your every fantasy within the framework of the Bible, and when it doesn't fit, fabricate as necessary. In the same sense, please see my post about my all-powerful mini-vise on my desk. It is capable of miracles too---when it chooses to be, and who am I to say when that is/is not?

All this circular reasoning is why I am NOT a Christian. It is not because I have something against any of it on principal, just that it is self-promoting only, and it makes zero sense to me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom