Obamanation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    OMFG, I wish we could have had Alan Keyes win the nomination back in '96. I was only 12 years old then and I knew the man was a ****ing genius. He tells it like it is and if people don't like it, tough crap.

W

wezand

Good info Paulup! This is why Alan Keyes was effectively booted out of the Presidential election. Alan is a threat to the elite hierarchy of our government which is in control of practically every media outlet in the nation.

The 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, said:

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter (1939-1962) said:

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Samuel Adams, a major figure in the American Revolution and a signer of the Declaration of Independence, said:

"If ever the Time should come, when vain & aspiring Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government, our Country will stand in Need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its Ruin."
    --- Samuel Adams, Letter to James Warren, 12 February 1779

"If we love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude, than the animating contest of freedom—go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    --- Samuel Adams, Speech at the State House of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1 August 1776

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I am very concerned with the speed at which the new administration is moving. Congressmen and Senators voted on the stimulus package without even reading it. No debates or true discussion as to the impact to our economy. The Dow actually declined after the package was passed. I have a very bad feeling about all of this. We are trusting the people who created this mess to fix it.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    It's when Obamites called me racist that I would point out that I voted for Alan Keyes more than once. Alan Keyes SHOULD have been our first black president.

Top Bottom