Oh really?!?!?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    musamugu.jpg

I doubt these are accurate statistics.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    330,000,000+ Americans, poll about 500 to a 1000, do some magic math and you have the thoughts and ideals of ALL Americans? All these damn polls!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    This is not funny. A blatant lie being told by the highest authority and there is no keeper of the truth to be found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    If all they try to pass are extended background checks, good.

Actually, no. This is worst case scenario. Our best chance of defeating Universal Background Checks is if they include it in the doomed-to-fail AWB or magazine capacity ban. My fear is that it will be stand alone legislation and our legislators cave in in order to appease the liberals and give them something. Then we wake up a week later to discover we now have a national firearm registration.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Honestly, I can't tell if I'm in the 8%, 11% or 26%.

I took a poll and 100% are against anything democrats support.

See how easy that is?

Swampwood

Long Term "Newbie"
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Feb 9, 2010
    Northshore Area
    Really? Must Be A Bad Dream, Eh? Sure Go Right Ahead and Think That!

That is exactly what their plan is, with the "Universal" check. The first step to registration, taxation and removal. Absolutely how this extremist regime plans to operate and is operating! An who calls these people DUMMIES? This has taken along time to orchestrate and those in power now didn't just dream this up overnight! If your inclined to believe this was an overnight wake up or in reaction to Sandy Hook, you (anybody who maligns themselves with this movement) really need to come up for air! I know a great majority of people who have drank the Kool-aide and now it is clear to me why the Hunter population has been dying off for the past several decades, they've taught our children against what we know best and in doing so, changed the mindset of many to view guns not as inanimate objects but as violent and evil killing machines of destruction that need to be gotten rid of...so read it and weep, unless you, me and many others stand up and be counted! :eh:

Last edited:

mudgrip92

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    destrehan la
    oops tin foil hat time ! national registry huh that way they know what everyone has and that makes it easy to #1 come and get them #2 make us pay a tax on each one we have. ikd! rumors and lies im just sick of it all!!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    oops tin foil hat time ! national registry huh that way they know what everyone has and that makes it easy to #1 come and get them #2 make us pay a tax on each one we have. ikd! rumors and lies im just sick of it all!!

No tin foil here at all. Universal Background Checks will include a database. Anything bought or sold after that goes into effect will be added to the database. The 4473 forms will still be kept at the dealer until they go out of business, but they will just be a backup hard copy. Eventually they will probably pass legislation to allow the BATF to pick those up as well. They are disallowed by law to form a database from the 4473s that they have already picked up from gun dealers that have gone out of business, YET THEY READILY ADMITTED recently that they are in the process of scanning them and turning them into digital records. Last time they tried this, they got their hand slapped by congress. They are now openly doing it again and nobody seems to care this time. Everyone's attention is diverted right now. The only thing really impeding there progress right now is man power, but remember those executive orders Obama just signed?

We need to start correcting people when they say Universal Background Checks. We need to replace that phrase with Universal Gun Registration, because this is what it is. A de facto National FIREARM Registration.

Top Bottom