On Freedom Munitions Facebook Page "This is a society preparing for war"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    What would a group that has raised their prices on ammo drastically stand to gain by posting alarmist news about a 9 month long ammo shortage?

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Well this should help the cause.... Lol
    I saw a calm before the storm if more people post like this people are gonna go bat **** crazy.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Well this should help the cause.... Lol
    I saw a calm before the storm if more people post like this people are gonna go bat **** crazy.

I would honestly expect that to be their aim. They say magpul is behind on one million mags, because 1 million is a scary looking number, but when you remember glock was behind 600,000 pistols before the craze you realize that number isn't very big. When you realize that is only one mag for every ~340 people in the US you realize it is pretty damn small.

One billion bullets a day is enormous. At that rate they could make a box of ammo per person in the US...... But not until the year is halfway over.

Is there a shortage? Yes. Is this a nation preparing for war? No. Would there be a shortage if people would stop panic buying more than they would shoot in 6 months? Not for long.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Personally I'm glad to see it or hear it even if it's bloated.

I'm thinking, "Bout damn TIME!" some of these folks wake the hell up.

If this is what it took to startle some of the sheep so be it. Let’s just hope their eyes remain open and their hearts stirred from here on out into the coming elections.

I like seeing folks fired up and passionate about their Rights and pissed at the government for entertaining such ridiculous notions as they do today. So I don’t care if some guys are spending all they have on ammo and guns.

Better than STILL being asleep watching American Idol!

Bout Damn Time! I say….

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Seems like fearmongering to me. Only will be beneficial to Freedom Munitions they keep posting like this so people keep paying inflated prices. They just want to milk this a little longer. I like their ammo but don't believe the garbage they throw on facebook.

Society going to war? No, I don't think so, not over Pmags.

All calibers are claimed? Ok, claimed by who exactly? How many? Got evidence to back this statement up?

Everything is hearsay.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yeah, I'm calling bull!@#$ on that number. We saw that same kind of nonsense about somebody's uncle's brother's cousin's roommate who had breakfast with some player at Magpul which turned out to be untrue.

Doesn't surprise me. The 300 m&p's a day number seemed off to me also. That's only ~110,000 a year.

Seems like fearmongering to me. Only will be beneficial to Freedom Munitions they keep posting like this so people keep paying inflated prices. I like their ammo but don't believe the garbage they throw on facebook.

Society going to war? No, I don't think so, not over Pmags.

All calibers are claimed? Ok, claimed by who exactly? How many? Got evidence to back this statement up?

Exactly. It is surprising so many people were railing against cheaper than dirt, but haven't said anything about freedom charging over 50 cents a round for reloaded 223. It isn't like they are buying from a manufacturer, who ships to a distributor, who ships to them, they are the manufacturer.

If this is what it took to startle some of the sheep so be it. Let’s just hope their eyes remain open and their hearts stirred from here on out into the coming elections.

I like seeing folks fired up and passionate about their Rights and pissed at the government for entertaining such ridiculous notions as they do today. So I don’t care if some guys are spending all they have on ammo and guns.

Bout Damn Time! I say….

I'm on the fence about this. On one hand, lots of people are becoming AR owners, on the other hand, lots of AR owners are having trouble paying to be AR shooters.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I do believe that YOU are pretty much spot on.!!!

Bout Damn Time! I say….

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom