Operator as F*ck. What /not/ to look for in a training class:

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The best is towards the end, the last "entry" into the shoot house. The guy at the bottom progressing into the next room comes damn close to getting his head taken off by the guy on the right.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    The best is towards the end, the last "entry" into the shoot house. The guy at the bottom progressing into the next room comes damn close to getting his head taken off by the guy on the right.

thats how all the CIA's special-forces swat teams of marines train now. didn't you know?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Here's a video off their site I found hilarious within the first 20 seconds:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LpauciA_Cd4

I like how they are shooting as fast as they can pull the trigger, while walking rapidly, but when they take a crouched position, and get their gun against a rest, they take very slow shots. So what was the shoot-and-move ****? Random spraying cover fire? I thought in this country we shoot to hit. This must be a New York City PD class.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

I like how they are shooting as fast as they can pull the trigger, while walking rapidly, but when they take a crouched position, and get their gun against a rest, they take very slow shots. So what was the shoot-and-move ****? Random spraying cover fire? I thought in this country we shoot to hit. This must be a New York City PD class.

So much for reloading behind cover

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    So much for reloading behind cover

reload behind cover. pfft. the best tactical advantage is to quickly drop to your back while partner behind you engages without cover as well.

you know ...in case any hollywood directors are watching and happen to be casting for Law and Order.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston

Am I the only one waiting for them to throw a grenade and yell "FRAG OUT!"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The amount of patches on your gear is proportional to certifications you hold and issue.

There's a few right here.....

I've got a few pics of them right here.

airsoftkid.jpg

8mq5efluri0j6slv86dr.bmp

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When the group ran through the walled obstacle and started firing, I would bet the bullet from the guy in the back missed the dude passing in front by mere inches; as Speedracer pointed out earlier.

A death or major injury will be part of the curriculum if this is what this school does for training..

Last edited:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    While viewing this video, you couldn't have driven a 10 penny nail into my ass with a sledgehammer.

I was waiting for someone to get shot at any moment. The fact that no one did has nothing to do with the training but is a pure miracle.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    A death or major injury will be part of the curriculum if this is what this school does for training..

He said in the video Whitsend posted that 'the objective is more important than your own life.'

Literally. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom