Opions of AMT 22 Automag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    I have a chance to buy a very lightly used AMT automag caliber 22 Mag and would like to know if anyone has any experience with these guns. It is a stainless steel, ten shot auto loader. I ran a total of thirty rounds of CCI, Remington and Winchester thru it and it functioned fine. No jams or hicups. Very accurate at thirty-thirty five feet. Owner wants $350 for it. It comes with one extra 10 round mag, mag pouch and a cordura holster. All right people, any help info or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I would buy it but prolly for a little less... They aren't made anymore but they are great guns!! If I could ever find one in the .30 carbine caliber they made I would buy in a heartbeat.
    I have shot both that and the .22 mag. Solid guns in my opinion I never had a problem one.

headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    Thanks, I just noticed I posted this in the rifle forum. Guess I'm just still dizzy from all the partying after the great Falcons loss of 2013...I'll repost in the pistol forum.

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    My twin brother has the only 22 Auto Mag by AMT that I have ever seen. Sweet shooting pistol! It would be worth it to buy it considering some 22LR's go for more than that.

JMHO..................................bobby

Top Bottom