Options for a 10mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    Tom Clancy sure seemed to think so when he was writing Rainbow Six :D. They were issued MP5's in 10mm, he devoted quite a bit of lip service to it if I remember.

mp510.gif

I've always had this idea in my head that a handy little gun like an M1 carbine in 10mm would be fun.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That's one sweet pistola. I like the witness series. I just wish that they had a better reputation for customer support.

Dave

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    I've owned a Delta, a S/S Thompson, and now own a SW 1007. I loved 'em all. I still kick myself for selling the Delta though. I went to the 1007 because I wanted a DA and considered using it as a carry gun. Too big though for me. I enjoy it otherwise. I do plan on rectifying my earlier mistake and aquiring another 1911 in 10. It's a great cartridge. Somewhat difficult to find ammo loaded to the original specs. There's still some good data out there for readloading so that's the route I go. I tend to like Blue Dot for powder in the 10.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    I wonder if one of those slides will work on my Para... Now all I need is a Para magazine in 10mm.

The Para frame will not allow for a mag that is able to hold 10mm. 40 S&W length is very limited in the Para.
    The Para was originally built around the 45ACP which is a much shorter cartridge.
    The STI frames are built around a 10mm mag.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    It's a little known fact that McVeigh actually fired two rounds of 10mm into the OKC building which caused it to explode.

It's an even lesser known fact that what appeared to be two 747's, was actually two rounds of 10mm fired into the world trade center.

ltmdrbr

fishnhunt
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Just wondering if there is any interest from anyone in purchasing a law enforcement model 1076. Not an actual FBI gun, but it is the law enforcement version of the 1076.

Top Bottom