Other peoples children

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Here we see the ultimate example of a self important whitetrash douche bag. "Sitework Construction" of Port Allen. His excuse? "Well the car on the other side was right on the line so I didn't have a choice." I'm sorry, did you just justify blocking me out of my car because your over sized vehicle couldn't FIT in the spot?? Please if this jackass would pull this what kind of a job would he do on your construction site? And if you see him on the road, by all means wave with dual birds. Talk about social porcupines.

Attachments

• db1.jpg
      db1.jpg
      23.6 KB · Views: 206
    • db2.jpg
      db2.jpg
      27.4 KB · Views: 224
    • db3.jpg
      db3.jpg
      20.3 KB · Views: 220

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    What an ass. I suspect if that had been me, the guy would mysteriously have 4 flat tires when he got back to his truck. Or maybe one flat, and a loosened schrader valve on another tire so it would go flat every few days.

Or, me sitting on his tailgate, waiting on the SOB. I wonder if you could legally have his truck towed?

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Sure I could have it towed, but there's no way a truck would have gotten there before he left. He walks up and I said next time leave a can opener so I can get my GD car out. That's when he spout of the I couldn't fit in the spot so I had to park that close, you should have just climbed over. No what I should do is come over there and climb all over you with a stick. Oh I called him every name in the book. Some guy passing with his groceries stops to look and says "Are you actually retarded?"

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    My Facebook wall is filled with these. It's my biggest pet-peeve.

These people hate me too. B/c I don't have a brand new vehicle
    therefore dings and scratches don't bother me.
    I park RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR DOOR! :cool:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    After thinking, I suspect he might have had 2 flats on the passenger side, and I would refuse to move my car so he could change them. Send the picts to the company he works for?

OT, but that is some impressive F@H stats in your sig W1.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    WOW!!
    Slashing his tires is the rite thing to do!!!!
    I love bayou shooter, slashing tires, running motorcycles off the road, opening doors on them! What a great bunch of guys we are, at least we're not advocating shooting them!!! For now! Lol lol

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    WOW!!
    I love bayou shooter, slashing tires, running motorcycles off the road, opening doors on them! What a great bunch of guys we are, at least we're not advocating shooting them!!! For now! Lol lol

What? who is advocating slashing tires? Slashing tires would be an illegal act, not advocating that at all.

Last edited:

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    WOW!!

Don't forget poisoning your neighbor's dog.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Thats not any worse than the soccer moms who can't park their big suv inbetween the lines either; Anyone ever notice that most parking is stripped for small cars? Parking a crewcab long bed is usually a problem; I have taken 2 spots reather than blocking the neighbor in though, guess i'll have to make sure I carry my 12 volt compressor from now on............

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Thats not any worse than the soccer moms who can't park their big suv inbetween the lines either; Anyone ever notice that most parking is stripped for small cars? Parking a crewcab long bed is usually a problem; I have taken 2 spots reather than blocking the neighbor in though, guess i'll have to make sure I carry my 12 volt compressor from now on............

I drive a full size truck too, but won't pull in a space if I can't park straight and at least stay within my line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'm really confused. What does the original post have to do with other peoples children? Sounds like parking lot drama to me.

Maybe I'm just having a blonde moment.

And for the record, when I drive my truck, a
    I always back it in.

Top Bottom