outstanding customer service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J-Dog

Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    I want to tell Chris S. at Interstate Guns thank you; your customer service is second to none and the fact that you are a Jarhead doesn’t hurt either. Any future guns that I purchases I will make your store my first and only stop.

So this is the story behind that. I have been looking for a S&W shield in 9mm for a couple of weeks and every store I have been to told me that they had no idea when they would be getting any and to check back every week or so. Well that was not the answer I was looking for. I had honestly forgotten about Sport Optics / Interstate Guns right here in (my back yard) Hammond. So I called and spoke with Chris, he told me he didn’t have any but he could call around and see what he could find. Not 5 mins later he called me back and told me he found 3 of them and I could come get one in the morning. In addition to locating the gun, they have ammo to go with it and I can buy more than one box.

So here is my recommendation, if you live with-in 100 miles of Hammond and are looking for a gun you owe it to yourself to call Interstate Guns and see if they have what you are looking for.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Chris is top notch! I was looking for an M&P9 and he came through. One of the nicest guys you want to meet and puts up with me contacting him all the time. He has become my first contact when looking for anything gun related. His customer service is not the norm when dealing with ANY shop I have dealt with in the past. Maybe he should give some of the other shops a lesson or two on how to run a business. Keep up the good work Chris!

Last edited:

sgt z

Premium Member
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    That's cool. I saw a gun in there and I put off buying for the umpteenth time but their price was better than chain stores.

InterstateGuns

Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Thanks for the kind words guys. The new shop is coming along slowly but surely. We've added a lot of firearms and accessories to our already extensive optics offerings. I'm adding new things all the time.

It's my goal to offer the best service and selection that a pro-shop can offer. It's my goal to offer the complete solution in firearms, accessories, and training. I'm always open to suggestions on product. If there is something you would like to see us carry, just let me know.

-Chris

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom