Over 100 Shot In Chigago This Weekend

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...-fourth-of-july-weekend/ar-BBDNqcq?li=BBnb7Kz

Just read about this. The way the media tells the story one would think just ordinary folks going around shooting each other for no reason at all? No one even speculates if it was drug related, gang related, robbery, long hot weekend or anything else one would want to shoot another person for. I guess it's just a normal weekend for a bunch of bottom feeding folks? :draw::dunno::mamoru:

hkump

Rating - 100%
    316   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    South side and West side Chicago are very ghetto areas with drugs and gangs running around. I'm not surprised. Downtown Chicago and the tourist areas are actually very nice as well as the Northwest Suburbs. The bottom feeders don't actually go out to the downtown areas and the tourist areas; they usually stay within a 4 block radius of where they're at. I used to live there and I'd avoid the South side and West side because it's literally like a 3rd world country.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I would suppose if "Black Lives Really Matter" they should go to the Chicago ghettos and protest all the killings. See how that works?

ddeacon1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    South side and West side Chicago are very ghetto areas with drugs and gangs running around. I'm not surprised. Downtown Chicago and the tourist areas are actually very nice as well as the Northwest Suburbs. The bottom feeders don't actually go out to the downtown areas and the tourist areas; they usually stay within a 4 block radius of where they're at. I used to live there and I'd avoid the South side and West side because it's literally like a 3rd world country.

I was born and raised in the Northwest Suburbs. If you did not watch the local Chicago news, you would not even know it was there.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Eh, Chicago was mad that Baltimore and New Orleans was trying to beat their per capita record so they were playing catch up.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension

Yeah well, if it crept into the "good" areas, they might actually try to do something about it.

Top Bottom