Overpasses against Obama..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    lol well I can tell you St Charles sure as hell ain't very pro-Obama. The only pro-Obama parts of the state are KC and inner-STL. St Chuck is gonna be mostly upper-class business people. There is currently a huge uproar over a school in North St Louis (hood) losing accreditation and their students are being bussed to all sorts of schools - St Chuck has been fighting tooth and nail to keep 'those people' out of their schools.

If they are removing those *cough* "Patriots" then it's for lawful reasons, not political agenda.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Aside from the video, I saw some people on an overpass a few miles south of Shreveport on I-49 Saturday afternoon. I'm glad they were there and I gave them a honk!:hi5:

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I know they are moving them due to at least one accident as the cop said, but what gets me, is the one was less than committal when he asked him to leave, then the hothead pulls him down.. I would not have tested my luck and left.. But I get why he stayed.. Mixed signals..

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    lol well I can tell you St Charles sure as hell ain't very pro-Obama. The only pro-Obama parts of the state are KC and inner-STL. St Chuck is gonna be mostly upper-class business people. There is currently a huge uproar over a school in North St Louis (hood) losing accreditation and their students are being bussed to all sorts of schools - St Chuck has been fighting tooth and nail to keep 'those people' out of their schools.

If they are removing those *cough* "Patriots" then it's for lawful reasons, not political agenda.

I passed this crew in Ms the other day.. I honked..

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    About 2 weeks ago a couple of women were waving Impeach Obama signs on the I-10 overpass in Breaux Bridge. Cops asked them to leave for safety reasons & they didn't have a permit (not sure what permit is needed). No arrests & they left peacefully. I pass a similar sign on the way to work at a house in Youngsville.

ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This weekend in Houma, there was a group set up on Hwy 24 at US-90 right near Troop C Headquarters. The video I saw showed a lot of love to the protesters!

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    We had a few on the Fremaux overpass in Slidell about two weeks ago. That portion being the Troop's traffic, I just passed underneath and they were holding a banner. Trooper went to speak to them but I don't think he ran them off. No big deal, really, we get the same thing occasionally by our post office in Old Town area, some guy standing around with a sign about impeaching Obama, and people that take offense decide to call, we tell them he's not harming anyone, Have a nice day.

Top Bottom