Paging LSP972, and other S&W afficianados!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    I didn't want to hijack the Lint/CCW thread because although my issue is similar, it is more specific to the S&W snubbies w/the lock than lint in general so here goes... Ok, MOST times I leave the house, depending of course on what I am wearing, I carry some type of semi-automatic pistol concealed in an OWB holster. At the moment, that happens to be a G29. In addition, I ALWAYS carry a S&W 340 PD in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster in my front pocket. The problem is that I bought both my 340 and my 642 during the period when they came with the internal locks. Suffice it to say that I am no fan of the locks and have completely removed them from both revolvers. So far, dirt/lint etc has not been much of an issue but I would prefer that the hole was sealed in some manner. I have read of a few different ways to accomplish this but I was hoping that someone here had already figured out the best way to do this, and if that is the case, I won't have to reinvent the wheel, so to speak.

So what do y'all suggest? And no, I am not interested in selling them and buying new ones without the locks on them. :)

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom