Palm Tree HELP ME

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brpdsoldier1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So my fiancee bought a palm tree from a places on Jones Creek which came and planted it. She then realized she wanted another palm tree and ordered from the same place... It has been over a month now and the tree is not here. The fiancee sent him a text telling them to keep the tree.

So now momma aint happy and wants another dang tree. Anyone on here know of any good places with palm trees and does not take so long to deliver? At first he had a good reason of wanting to have another order out by our house to save fuel. If they havent had another order by now how long was he planning on waiting?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    My suggestion would be to use this as a lesson on being sure about what you want before you buy it. Tell her the pangris rule and with the money saved, buy a gun.

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    There is a nursery on the east side of Ponchatoula on Hwy. 22 (near Ponchatoula High) that I drove by that has a bunch of them in stock, but I can't remember the name of it. Maybe someone in the area will chime in with the name for you, or do a search for them online.

brpdsoldier1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks! I'll look into that. Definantly need the second one to make the front of the house look right. By the way I could have bought two guns for what she wanted to pay for one tree($1800.00)! Thank God she decided against that one!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom