Parking ticket turns into assualt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

Video Allegedly Shows Ferrari Driver Running Over Cop's Foot in SoHo

Julien Chabbott, 28, a Vassar College grad from Chelsea, was hit with several charges including assault, vehicular assault and obstructing governmental administration for the alleged dustup in front of 147 Mercer St. — the Mercer Hotel — near Prince Street, at 6:20 p.m., according to cops.

Video taken by a witness and posted on YouTube under the handle Damrys7, shows the officer, who is assigned to the 1st Precinct in Lower Manhattan, writing summonses for parking in a no standing zone, and having no registration and inspection stickers.

"I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it," Damrys7 wrote in the post. "I started to record the situation because I thought it'd make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for."

The suspect can be seen coming into view and then getting into the car after the officer told him to stay on the sidewalk, sources said.

"I'm leaving," he allegedly told the cop, according to the criminal complaint.

He then turns on the car and inches forward, according to the video, despite the officer banging on the window and telling him to stop.

"What the f--k man," the enraged cop can be seen saying. "You ran down my f--king foot!"

According to court papers, the car clipped the officer's knee dragging his foot under the tire.
    http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...dly-shows-ferrari-running-over-cops-foot-soho

:)

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    What a idiot. If he can afford that car, I think its obvious he can afford a parking ticket.

And that just proves, you don't have to be smart to have money

Last edited:

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    should have bought a Toyota and spent the extra money on driving classes that go over proper vehicle documentation, legal parking places, and pedestrians always have the right of way.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Driver was a supreme douche that got off with being treated way too kindly, IMO.
    Did the officer really think he was going to stop that car by sticking his foot under the tire?? :confused: "Clipped his knee and dragged his foot under". Right. :dogkeke: NYC traffic. the guy wasn't really going anywhere.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Stupid ass shouldn't have moved in the way of a moving automobile. He uneccessarily put himself in harms way and felt the wrath.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Just FYI, the girl in the video is Stephanie Pratt:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Pratt
    Stephanie_Pratt_Premiere_Paramount_Pictures_IUmzl1SZuo3l.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics