PCC Shooter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    So I normally I let the new "wiz bang" stuff coming out to be vetted by the "First in line" crowd, before I purchase any new firearm. I don't like being the guinea pig but in this case I trust the company. I hope I dont get burned. LOL

I was one of the lucky few that got online Wed and picked up the new AERO PRECISION EPC-P receiver and BCG, before they sold out in 17 min. Crazy times we living in. I dont trust myself putting my guns together so I have my boy and trusted personal armorer do it for me when it gets in.

My question to you guys who competitively shoot PCC's, is....... What barrel length should I go with? I was thinking 16" but if you guys who know differ in opinion, please advise.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It meant a 9 month wait back in 2017/2018, but shooting this in competition is literally the most fun I have ever had shooting a firearm. Does it make me score better? Maybe. I don't really care. It's just stupid fun to shoot. 8" barrel.

IMG_0814.jpg

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    Almost everyone who is competitive shoots a 16" barrel. Most are 14.5 with a pin and welded brake or a smaller ~10" barrel with a welded shield to extend the "barrel" but keep it light. I've been exclusively shooting PCC in local matches for the last year. It's a blast. You will have a great time.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Been shooting PCC for better than 3 years. All with a JP rifle with 14* barrel, with pinned comp. It’s fun when you’re old, fat,bald, can’t see and have bad knees to boot. Just different than shooting SingleStack for so long. There is a young girl in New Orleans that rocks the PCC. She will give Lena a run for her money in a few years.
    Just have fun and enjoy shooting.

Bryan

Top Bottom