PETA says the Obama administration is sending a mixed message to children

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alcopone1

oil slinger
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Houma , La
    http://news.msn.com/us/peta-to-obama-include-hunting-ban-in-gun-violence-plans

:doh::doh:

An animal-rights group says it’s dismayed that President Barack Obama didn’t include a hunting ban in his proposals to curb gun violence.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals accused Obama of “speaking out of both sides of his mouth” in the gun-control debate.

“The administration is either serious about stopping violence in this country or they are not, and if they are they need to stop all forms of gun violence — and that includes hunting,” Lisa Lange, PETA senior vice president of communications, told MSN News on Thursday.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    For those of you that still prowl, some of the chicks that buy into this crap are pretty fine, though extremely dumb and naive. I would bet its pretty easy to score on them if you pretend you love baby harp seals! ;)

Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    Stop+Clubbing.gif

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    For those of you that still prowl, some of the chicks that buy into this crap are pretty fine, though extremely dumb and naive. I would bet its pretty easy to score on them if you pretend you love baby harp seals! ;)

That's how they get men involved. Well, with anything for that matter.

pntbllr228

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Right by LSU

Where do these crazy broads hang out? I can hide my meat eating ways for a few days if theyre hot enough!

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Vegetarian : A word carried over from an unknown ancient native American language that roughly translates to "someone who sucks at hunting."

Top Bottom