Phobos' Tactical Reactive Movement 10/4 & 10/5 $400 Covington, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phobos Sol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Greater NOLA
    Phobos Solutions would like to invite you to join us in Covington, LA for 2 days ($200 each day) of "Testing Your Skills". The first half of the first day will be a refresher (live fire) and after lunch we will get started into the scenarios, testing all of your shooting skills on the Semi-Auto Carbine and the Handgun. Scenarios will involve decision making, precision shooting, movement, memory, and more. After each scenario you will receive a critique, the good and the bad. If you have been training and want to see what you've learned and how it has paid off, this is for you. Both days are not mandatory, but the refresher will only be on day one and both days will contain different scenarios and different learning points.

Due to the nature of the shooting involved, documented prior training is MANDATORY. If you are unsure of your prior qualifications, please contact us. PM here or info@phobossolutions.com

Round Count:
    350-400 Handgun
    200-250 Rifle

Gear List:
    Handgun of your choice (magazines, speed loaders, mag pouches, holster, belt)
    Rifle of your choice (magazines, sling “recommended”, mag pouches)
    Eye/ Ear Pro, Hat (optional), Sun Block, HYDRATION, lunch, something to sit on, weather appropriate clothing, knee and elbow pads (optional)

Some pics from our last one:

10537438_777675728943859_1710079595704547982_n_zpsca286a22.jpg

10514552_777676345610464_4502187239942020660_n_zps2e9921d1.jpg

10501930_777675858943846_8872704328560144664_n_zps04b13335.jpg

10479497_777676688943763_6929218631469725442_n_zps15c80541.jpg

10481599_777675465610552_2242119446740048577_n_zps7072dcf0.jpg

10429335_777676405610458_3944684479216192251_n_zpsa5092825.jpg

Nick

Phobos Sol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Greater NOLA
    This class is a go. Still have a couple of spots left, but due to the type of shooting and the time allotted, we have to cap the class. If you're on the fence, don't hesitate.

If you are unsure, this is live fire scenario based training. It will encourage you to use all of the skills and training you have been taught to deal with each obstacle as they present themselves and navigate through the scenarios. If you have ever shot a competition, but were not happy with the poor tactics used in order to "beat that clock" then this is for you. This takes defense based training and removes the clock and prizes so that you are allowed to use proper tactics to negotiate through each reality based scenario.

Ask any questions you may have and I will get them answered.

Nick

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    I would love to come to this class but a guy at work took vacation to go to the LSU game and im stuck working nights. Definitely gonna try next time

Riley6874

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    New Orleans
    I recently attended the reactive tactical movement class on 10/4/2014. First, let me bring attention to the detail and thought out scenarios that Nick and the Phobos team put together. The scenarios that we shot though out the day were well thought out and made you test every aspect of any and all training that any one has ever had. The scenarios made you think on your feet and apply tactics accordingly. Second, this course is meant to test what you know and exploit holes in areas where improvement is necessary. Nick and the Phobos team did an excellent on providing critique on your performance in handling the scenario. If you messed up, they explained why and what was needed to correct of rather next scenarios . Last but not least, is the level of instruction that the Phobos team delivers time and time again. I have lost count of how many different classes and One on one training that I have taken, but each and every class is given delicate instruction and making every participant is given special attention to detail to make sure that you leave every class with the confidence and knowledge that you came to the class for. Anyone who keeps up with their training and wants to see what needs to be improved , this is a must take class. You will not be disappointed. The Phobos team is the best that you will find, they care about you and your instruction.

Phobos Sol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Greater NOLA
    I recently attended the reactive tactical movement class on 10/4/2014. First, let me bring attention to the detail and thought out scenarios that Nick and the Phobos team put together. The scenarios that we shot though out the day were well thought out and made you test every aspect of any and all training that any one has ever had. The scenarios made you think on your feet and apply tactics accordingly. Second, this course is meant to test what you know and exploit holes in areas where improvement is necessary. Nick and the Phobos team did an excellent on providing critique on your performance in handling the scenario. If you messed up, they explained why and what was needed to correct of rather next scenarios . Last but not least, is the level of instruction that the Phobos team delivers time and time again. I have lost count of how many different classes and One on one training that I have taken, but each and every class is given delicate instruction and making every participant is given special attention to detail to make sure that you leave every class with the confidence and knowledge that you came to the class for. Anyone who keeps up with their training and wants to see what needs to be improved , this is a must take class. You will not be disappointed. The Phobos team is the best that you will find, they care about you and your instruction.

E,

It was great having you and the rest out there. We could not have asked for better weather, that was a beautiful day! Glad you enjoyed the scenarios and I hope they made you think. I know some of them, the backpack ;-), we all had a laugh, but had real purpose. See you at the next one.

Nick

Top Bottom