Picked up my new carry gun today! Can't wait to get to the range.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Natchez, MS
    So after learning that the shield is not ambidextrous (i'm a lefty). I decided to search for a XDs. Found one today!

stock photo:

XDS93345S-2.jpg

Spent a little more than I wanted to spend on a new carry piece. Shields were going for $439-$450 on grabagun (when they are actually in stock). But I feel like I got an ok deal at $550 for the two tone.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Congrats! I'm still torn between getting the 45 and waiting on the 9...lack of gun funds plays a role too :(

$550 sounds like a darn good deal though for the bitone! Let us know how you like it.

shooter7

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    southeast LA
    the XD is awesome shooting gun, had a XD40 for a while, sell came up that was too good, so I sold it. But I loved shooting that gun, shoots a very good group with factory ammo.

ChrisK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Natchez, MS
    $550 is a very good price for bi tone. Academy sells the all black version for $550

It's kind of funny, because I was going to buy the black. Guy went to the back to grab it and all they had new in box was the bi-tone, the black one was on display. Said he'd give it to me the same price. They wanted $599 for the black and $699 for the bi-tone.

Top Bottom