Please be on the lookout for these stolen guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Within the last couple of days, some POS broke into a co-workers home in the Denham Springs/Walker area and stole the following guns:

Para Ordnance P 12-45 (auto .45, blued finish with synthetic grips)

Tangfolio EAA TA 90 (auto 9mm, blued finish with wood grips, synthetic holster)
    Tangfolio EAA Witness (auto 9mm, blued finish with synthetic grips)

Taurus PT-92 AF (9mm, blued finish with synthetic grips), spare magazine
    Taurus PT-92 AFS (9mm, stainless finish with synthetic grips), spare magazine

Taurus Raging Bull Revolver (.44 Magnum, stainless finish, 6” barrel with synthetic grips, synthetic holster)
    Taurus Raging Bull M44CP Revolver (.44 Magnum, 4” ported barrel, stainless finish with synthetic grips)

S&W M 28-2 Revolver (.357, 4” barrel, blued finish with synthetic grips, leather holster)
    S&W M 28-2 Revolver (.357, 6” barrel, blued finish with synthetic grips, leather holster)

Llama "Super Comanche" Revolver (.44 Magnum, 6” barrel, blued finish with wooden grips)

Rossi M 68 Revolver (.38 special, 2” barrel, 5 shot cylinder, blued finish with wooden grips)
    S & W Chief Special Model 36 Revolver (.38 special, 2” barrel, 5 shot cylinder, blued finish with wooden grips)

Glock M 23 (auto .40 with Kydex holster)

AMT Backup (auto .380, stainless steel finish with synthetic grips)

Please be on the lookout, and PM or call me at 225-317-0895 with any useful information so I can pass it along. He has serial numbers for all. These have been reported, but it never hurts to get the help of a sympathitic community like you all. Thanks in advance for the help.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    makes me wish there was an iphone app for stolen firearms. if law enforcement would upload the serials to a national database, we would know before any purchase or trade if it was legit or not.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    There's been a .380 AMT back up on the facebook group "Guns on da bayou" for several days not saying that's it but it is a somewhat un-common gun. It has original box and appears unfired......again doubt that's it, but you never know.

Kook

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    New Iberia
    There's been a .380 AMT back up on the facebook group "Guns on da bayou" for several days not saying that's it but it is a somewhat un-common gun. It has original box and appears unfired......again doubt that's it, but you never know.
    It may be here too. But that dude has been trying to get rid of it for a while. I doubt he would be so firm on price for a stolen gun.

Hankroberts

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    These are my firearms (CSButtons was helping get the word out). No on the safe, we were rearranging/moving some stuff and they were in the open.

Top Bottom