PLEASE help me find a PKM!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    Ok guys, I should totally put my money toward my mortgage, or a car or truck or business or retirement or disaster prep or ANYTHING else but screw all that I want a semi auto PKM.

http://www.vltor.com/project_pics.htm#Complete Kit

Problem: I can't find one.

So far I have a line on a parts kit that looks a bit rusty and doesn't contain the receiver, or furniture or rivets for $3000. That's as close as I've come to finding one. I've emailed VLTOR, and marcolmar firearms. No dice from Marcolmar. No response from VLTOR so far. They might still have recievers for $1000?

Maybe I could buy a parts kit and a receiver and take a chance on a gunsmith putting it together for me for a fee and hoping it runs good without extra work....

At one time "they" sold PKM's for $5500.

If someone finds me one that's ready to run a finders fee is coming your way. If you won't take a fee, you can at least shoot a box of beltfed fun on me.

HELP!

Any ideas?

-Neal

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    Note: I almost posted this in the Class III page even though I want the semi auto version. I don't think a PKM falls between an AR and a muzzle loader... lol

flemgunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    lafayette
    There aint many out there and the ones that are the guys dont want to sell. Hell I couldnt even tell you what one would go for. If you can find a kit, and the semi parts, and a receiver Ill build it for ya though

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I shot the full auto version at the RJF Birthday Bash... That was a blast. If someone wanted to pass one down to me in a will I will take very very good care of it. :D

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    There aint many out there and the ones that are the guys dont want to sell. Hell I couldnt even tell you what one would go for. If you can find a kit, and the semi parts, and a receiver Ill build it for ya though

They were going for 5500 for the semi and I THINK the darn non-transferable post 86 auto's were going for the same price...

I THINK I can still get a reciever for 1000 and a I saw a "complete" parts kit recently for $3000 on GB but the max bid was 1200 and it didn't sell. I got the guy to send me a pic of that "complete" parts kit.

Do you really know what you're doing on building a semi auto beltfed? PM me your email address and I'll email you the pic of the parts kit. Hope it's not a cobbled together reject parts bin... :-(

-Neal

Top Bottom