Please, please, please; as an ATM tech...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    ...**DO NOT** deposit your cocaine with your cash!!!!!

This cost me over three hours of my shift today, because some jack ass crackhead made a cash deposit with his baggie of cocaine stuck between the bills.
    As soon as we find this kind of stuff, we have to notify our management and corp security. Then the bank has to notify there people. Then we have to get LEO on site. This is a time killer.

The first deputy on site laughed about it and called the crimescene detective. The crimescene detective tested it positive for cocaine. Then came the narcotics detectives to start the investigation.
    Someones gonna be surprised when thier account is not credited and they're arrested for the drugs.

Oh, and on another note. For those of you that drive pick-ups and SUV's; stop hitting the ATM's. IF you can't drive well enough to pass by it with out creaming it; use the walk-up.

That is all, rant over.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    cocaine.jpg

Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    GBob01;1035003Oh said:
    , and on another note. For those of you that drive pick-ups and SUV's; stop hitting the ATM's. IF you can't drive well enough to pass by it with out creaming it; use the walk-up.

i can't help but think of the small lady that drives a king ranch Expedition that her oilfield working husband bought her because his ego overflowed on her so much she "had to have it"

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Oh, and on another note. For those of you that drive pick-ups and SUV's; stop hitting the ATM's. IF you can't drive well enough to pass by it with out creaming it; use the walk-up.

I don't hit them with my truck, but it sure would be handy if they were just a couple inches taller. I'm sure the guy in the 'vette doesn't have any problem using it but it'd be nice if whoever's making them would split the difference.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Back in the late 70's when we started getting "money machines" around here my girlfriend at the time worked for City National Bank. Seems like every damn time we wanted to go to the river or something she was on call for it.
    The beeper would go off, she would have to call some place in New Orleans to find out which branch was screwed up. Then call the other person on call because two people had to go one with keys and the other with the alarm code. Then we would take off to the bank.
    Seems like it was always a paper jam and sometimes out of money.

Top Bottom