Please tell me you all can see this. *Link to another forum*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scratch1990

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    west monroe
    I'm not knocking the humor. That split second still shot image can be viewed as funny, but there is always an aftermath.

If you have ever ridden a bike on public roads I cant imagine this being funny to anyone. Several cyclist were killed in this accident. A drunk driver fell who asleep caused this. Some cyclists break the rules But remember we're people just like you. Families, jobs,ect
    Just have a little patience and give us a brake please.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Thread-Drift.jpg

Well, no one cares what some schmuck on a cyclist forum thinks about the 2nd amendment so we had to make the thread more interesting.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    well I think bosco's picture and the river road accidents are just proof positive that just because something is legal you should do it.

rock, paper scissors taught me as a child that you can should not challenge a 4,000 pound car or a 6,000 pound pickup with a 30 pound bicycle.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Wow,,,so much for the Second Amendment discussion. But,,,that poster just does not understand why the forefathers really wanted it. It was two-fold. Invaders and government.

As far as bikes, just cause it's old doesn't mean it's useless. Using you logic about bikes, the same could be said about horses. I say more power to bike riders and horse also.
    Bikes are good.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    The 2nd Amendment is a relic of the past.
    The Constitution is not set in stone. It can be changed by adding amendments to repeal previous amendments.
    Wow,,,so much for the Second Amendment discussion. But,,,that poster just does not understand why the forefathers really wanted it. It was two-fold. Invaders and government.
    We live in a different world far removed from the 18th century.
    We have the Marines, Navy, Army, Chair Force, and Coast Guard.

Joe Blow with an AR w/ a mouthed EoTech is no match for professional soldiers who outnumber him, have air support, artillery, armored vehicles, offensive technology, military strategics, etc.

Someone held up in their home ? Why risk sending in a group of troops ?
    Just blew 'em to bits.
    Set the house on fire.

YEA, I WENT THERE ON A FIREARMS FORUM!

zmcome-at-me-bro.jpg

coonassplumber

Resident Turdsmith'
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge

As far as bikes, just cause it's old doesn't mean it's useless. Using you logic about bikes, the same could be said about horses. I say more power to bike riders and horse also.
    Bikes are good.

I don't really feel that way about bikes...what I did there was take the cycle forum posters' logic and Shao-lin flip it to his hobby...which happens to be riding antiquated modes of transportation in the middle of my lane of travel.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    If you have ever ridden a bike on public roads I cant imagine this being funny to anyone. Several cyclist were killed in this accident. A drunk driver fell who asleep caused this. Some cyclists break the rules But remember we're people just like you. Families, jobs,ect
    Just have a little patience and give us a brake please.

Anyone that knows me knows I find little that is humorous about being run over, but a few here have a type of humor I've learned isn't meant to be hurtful. They're just wired a bit different. Baldrick, I'm looking at you. ;)

Hang around some of these guys long enough and you might not agree it's funny, but you may eventually see WHY they think it's funny.

Or something like that.

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    to me, the anti 2A posts over there seem to come under the heading of "if you tell the same lie long enough you'll start believing it yourself". sad.

Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    I'm starting to get tired of the marxist guy.

Are they really deleting your posts? They have a strict anti-insult rule, but so long as you keep the insults out of it, you can argue all you want. Not saying you did any insulting at all, just letting you know how they seem to do things over there.

Top Bottom