Police vs blm Airline at Goodwood

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They're back at BRPD HQ... They are going to be really tired at work tomorrow!

I can hear the police helicopter from my house. I don't live too terribly far from the BRPD HQ...and I am REALLY not liking protests that close to me.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I hear ya, not close enough to hear a chopper, but still too close for comfort. I fear the day the officers are acquitted. Would still like to know when Sharpton is supposed to arrive.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yeah, I live in a pretty good area of town. It's just weird that all these idiots are congregating only a few minutes drive away!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Agreed, I could be there in 10 if I wanted. I'll sleep tight though with about 5 long guns and 2 pistols next to me & plenty of mags and shells. They won't stay peaceful forever.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, I live in a pretty good area of town. It's just weird that all these idiots are congregating only a few minutes drive away!

I get to listen to the chopper and I can pick off every single radio transmission to boot. I'm less than 2 miles away, right where they claimed they were going to start sacking first when they riot.

If someone sneezes I hear it.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I lived in Simi Valley when the Rodney King thing happened. Although the riots never made it into Simi, (all 4 ways into the city were blocked off) the rioters were talking about taking the riots to Simi since the trial was held there. I waited over an hour in line for additional ammo back then. It's scary to have that happen that close to home. With regular people heading off to work, hopefully people won't drive into a riot that started that they didn't know about like the truck driver did at the start of that riot. Stay aware through out the day and get your family alternate routes. Good luck to y'all over there.

Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I hear ya, not close enough to hear a chopper, but still too close for comfort. I fear the day the officers are acquitted. Would still like to know when Sharpton is supposed to arrive.

I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to announce that the officers are acquitted "if so"? I'm thinking they may drag it out till protesters are tired and the out of towners are heading home.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I was late to work this morning, on the interstate around 6:45 from Highland to HWY 1. Is it normal for cops to sit at every exit from the 10/12 to the bridge? There were multiple units at the 10/110 split and at the HWY 1 on-ramp.

Last edited:

Scylas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    As much as I like the rattlesnake idea, I imagine there are laws against that as I'd imagine there are laws against training a pack of attack dogs and unleashing them on people. I was trying to think of things that you wouldn't get arrested for.

I'd love to ship all of the ones like Black Lives Matter and the Al Sharptons and whatnot to Africa. They wouldn't be able to make up and sensationalize all this race ******** if that happened. But like the snakes idea that's just not going to happen realistically unfortunately.

I really like how Ben Carson put it when he said All Lives Matter. The very name of Black Lives Matter suggests that other lives don't matter, and that just pisses me off.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I was late to work this morning, on the interstate around 6:45 from Highland to HWY 1. Is it normal for cops to sit at every exit from the 10/12 to the bridge? There were multiple units at the 10/110 split and at the HWY 1 on-ramp.
    They were getting in place in case the dickheads decided to make a play for the bridge / Interstate .

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to announce that the officers are acquitted "if so"? I'm thinking they may drag it out till protesters are tired and the out of towners are heading home.

I'm very interested in this myself. I'm sure we'll be waiting several weeks for an answer to this.

Top Bottom