Police vs blm Airline at Goodwood

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smb5769

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Cottonmouths and copperheads sound good to me. Bust a few lions out of the zoo and put them out there too. That would clear em out real quick.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They make this stuff called "liquid ass" - some of that in a super soaker could be a lot of fun.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wonder if Miss Peaceful, Innocent, Delicate Flower in a Pretty Dress will be there for the police to approach too aggressively.

They need a no nonsense guy like this down there! Fair and equal application of quiet for all rabble rousers! :mamoru:
    iu

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Wonder if Miss Peaceful, Innocent, Delicate Flower in a Pretty Dress will be there for the police to approach too aggressively.

They were actually comparing her to the guy facing off the tank in Tiananmen Square.:doh:

What BS. Stay out of the effing roads, you idiots! This third world mentality is getting ridiculous- just as many suspected it would in the waning months of Obamoron's presidency. And we still have 6 months to go. :dunno:

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    It looks to me like she came all the way down here to pose for a historic photo. The timing, pose, and the effort she put into her appearance are too much.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Over 3,000 people killed in Chicago since obummer got in office. Where is the outrage? Where are the cries for 'justice'? I know at least one was a 2 year old shot in a drive by. Chicago has been run by democrats for years, and has pretty strict gun control laws. Heck, it is obummer's home town.

We need sensible government control.

Top Bottom