Poplarville 3gun on August 29

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Hey Gordo.

Gerald can't do the 19th or 26th. I can do the 25th or 26th, but don't have enough props for an entire match. We can do a scaled down, maybe 3 stages, or set up some stuff and practice. (but then you can prob. practice at our friend's place:))

Let me know if ya'll want to do either, and I'll make plans for it.
    Any interest?

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Are you looking to get back on track and do 1st Sunday in Oct.?

Yes, we plan to resume on the first Sunday in Oct. regardless of what we do Sept.

We CAN do SOMETHING (at least 3 stages, poss. 4 if we scale down a bit) on the last weekend in Sept, but that would put us doing it on back to back weekends. I can do that, but not many can. That does give us two weekends to work on, in case we get rained out on one of them.

Last edited:

Gordo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey Gordo.

Gerald can't do the 19th or 26th. I can do the 25th or 26th, but don't have enough props for an entire match. We can do a scaled down, maybe 3 stages, or set up some stuff and practice. (but then you can prob. practice at our friend's place:))

Let me know if ya'll want to do either, and I'll make plans for it.
    Any interest?

Are you looking to get back on track and do 1st Sunday in Oct.?

Yes, we plan to resume on the first Sunday in Oct. regardless of what we do Sept.

We CAN do SOMETHING (at least 3 stages, poss. 4 if we scale down a bit) on the last weekend in Sept, but that would put us doing it on back to back weekends. I can do that, but not many can. That does give us two weekends to work on, in case we get rained out on one of them.

I could and would luv to do back to back matches, however... considering the amount of effort you guys have to do to put on a match, and that you'll have more help for 1st Sunday October, to me it would more reasonable on you guys to skip Sept. make-up and shoot October 3rd. I'd hope everyone already has Oct. 3rd reserved to shoot, anyway... some guys (*cough*Bill*cough*Mike*cough*) should already have their Yard Pass applications processed and stamped in order to attend the October match... :D

I'm up for whatever you decide. :) :) :)

Top Bottom