Pork Chops!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If it's in NOLA, I'll make ribs!

956BA6F7-E963-4D9B-8D07-5C0F85828B1B_zpsar4gjzvq.jpg

Luckily my smoker is propane so it's "portable"

Does your favorite admin get free ribs? If so, count me in!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Plan a south shore bs meet, and I'll be there. We can do lafraneir park or something. Everyone bring something to eat and feast!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Plan a south shore bs meet, and I'll be there. We can do lafraneir park or something. Everyone bring something to eat and feast!

I nominate you for South Shore planning committee head. Congratulations - you win! Let me know what we are doing :]

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Given that I'm Vietnamese, I do also but ours is prepared differently.

My next door neighbors are Vietnamese and cook a lot outside -- whenever they see me they motion for me to come over to try whatever they are cooking -- I haven't been disappointed yet! We reciprocate since my wife is from Europe so we'll bring over samples of her cooking -- now we trade recipes and frequent the Asian Market to buy ingredients that we can't get elsewhere.

Chops do look good!!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I cooked some "cubed" steak outside just yesterday. Took a ribeye, cut it into squares, marinated it, threw it in a wok outside with my 35k btu burner, with onions. Seared it on the outside, nice med rare inside. Threw it on top of some green leaf lettuce. Home made vinaigrette and served with a bowl of rice.

Bo-Luc-Lac.jpg

Basically like this, Some people add fresh tomatoes and fresh red onions to the salad.

There's a million different recipes out there. Not everyone makes it the same way, but a HOT pan (wok or cast iron) makes the best.

google Bo Luc Lac for recipes you can try.

Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I cooked some "cubed" steak outside just yesterday. Took a ribeye, cut it into squares, marinated it, threw it in a wok outside with my 35k btu burner, with onions. Seared it on the outside, nice med rare inside. Threw it on top of some green leaf lettuce. Home made vinaigrette and served with a bowl of rice.

Bo-Luc-Lac.jpg

Basically like this, Some people add fresh tomatoes and fresh red onions to the salad.

There's a million different recipes out there. Not everyone makes it the same way, but a HOT pan (wok or cast iron) makes the best.

google Bo Luc Lac for recipes you can try.

Good stuff!

Top Bottom