Protestors block interstate with concrete

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Simple solution.
    Just write them a ticket and move them to the side of the road.
    They got themselves into the concrete, let them get themselves out.

aeab1774544325d88a9c4584934472bc.jpg

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    This type of stuff doesn't happen around these parts thank God. Could you imagine if we had some dumbasses blocking I-10 and hwy 190 bridges over the Mississippi?!

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    What part of "Hey guys, let's protest by encasing our arms in concrete on a crowded interstate!" sounds fun?

Not only encasing them in Concrete... but they were HANDCUFFED INSIDE the concrete!?!??!? How did they figure they would get out of this after the concrete hardened??? Or were they just gambling that the police would break it up before it had time to harden?

Some of these idiots probably don't even know what they're even protesting against! I'm not sure if I were heading up a "movement" that I would endorse or claim these fools.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Find the nearest 8 foot deep body of water and give that barrel a push. You would be doing everyone a favor.

Craig8sm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    aeab1774544325d88a9c4584934472bc.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first two 2015 nominees for the annual Darwin Award.

Now move them to the shoulder and let nature take it’s course.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    This is why 4lo was invented. Wrap a tow strap around the barrel, and drag it to the shoulder. I see this as a form of false imprisonment. You are willfully inhibiting someone else from leaving against their own will.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Wait.......... IF there were multiple drums + 2 actors per drum + and better yet CONCRETE, just how long did it take to set up? Its not like they were dropping the red caution cones off the back of the city work trucks

Yet it appears that someone took the time to cover their arms so the concrete doesn't chemical burn through their layers ? [ so your trying to tell me that there WAS at least 1 SmaRt person present ?]

I hope the rescue personnel was having fun with the scenario.
    Behind their back, I would have everyone saying, "Man, I've been on a rescue JUST like this several times, and every person that I have ever seen locked in concrete lost their arms due to chemical exposure. Those bags over their arms wont protect them. It's gonna take a minimum of 3 days to get them out....

I can think of endless funny **** to be ranting about in the background

Last edited:
    Top Bottom