PSA -- FEMA reimbursement for Covid related funerals .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    If any of you are unfortunate enough to have a family member that passed away due to a Covid related condition , be advised that FEMA will reimburse you for funeral related expenses . I applied six weeks ago for my Mom's funeral and was notified this morning that it was approved .

If anyone has any questions about the process feel free to ask me here or in a PM . This is NOT a discussion on how people feel about government benefits , etc.
    Just trying to make people aware of what's available to them .

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Sorry for your families loss. But thank you for the information for those that it might help in these changing times. Now there is news that this new "delta variant" that has started to go around is much more deadly / contaigous / easily transmitted and could be around for some time and possibly even mutate again. ................................... drill sgt.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Sorry for your families loss. But thank you for the information for those that it might help in these changing times. Now there is news that this new "delta variant" that has started to go around is much more deadly / contaigous / easily transmitted and could be around for some time and possibly even mutate again. ................................... drill sgt.

Is your radio broke? Haven't heard you in a week...

Top Bottom