Quentin Tarantino Calls Cops Murderers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Sliguns, 1 or 2 of those were fired and the others found to have been justified. Ofc Flores in the last picture was also the guy who bought be boots for the homeless guy. Can you provide info on the suspect who was shot and what drugs he was on at the time. Also enlighten us on just how that situation unfolded. I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make with your photos. Here is another picture of officer Flores:

7641105ce3cdce428cf0d1900d78a317.jpg

Here are a few of the officers that were killed this year just in Louisiana :

bd06750c2a594a49948b13e120d6a80b.jpg

Spend a little if your time researching them and what they have done instead of spewing your ******** about police brutality. Those that have done wrong have thankfully been fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, these men were murdered by subhumans who were not simply doing their jobs. I am on the side of the murdered.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    This would be a good time for the NRA to voice it's support for LE "loud and clear." It should be pointed out that those who are anti-gun are also supporting this "Blough Lives Matter" movement and are standing firmly against LE.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    to be honest most of his movies are overrated

Everything after Pulp Fiction was marginally watchable at best and is, IMO, still riding off of the wave it created.

As for the LEO / anti-LEO thing, I agree that cops are a microcosm of society. That being said what gets me is when they point out that not all cops are dirty yet they won't police themselves or hold the dirty brethren accountable when they break the law they are sworn to uphold. Thin Blue Line and all that.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Everything after Pulp Fiction was marginally watchable at best and is, IMO, still riding off of the wave it created.

I still enjoyed Basterds though. Tarantino's scene in Four Rooms was a masterpiece as well. I laughed so hard and so long at the ending that my stomach was sore the next day. You can't leave out the Kill Bill series either.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    I still enjoyed Basterds though. Tarantino's scene in Four Rooms was a masterpiece as well. I laughed so hard and so long at the ending that my stomach was sore the next day. You can't leave out the Kill Bill series either.

I did enjoy Basterds as well and I agree about that scene in 4 rooms. My statement was more about him and the rest of his movies being over-rated a bit because of Pulp Fiction. A legendary movie it is. He should have retired after that movie and be remembered for that movie alone instead of a string of follow-ups that will almost assuredly never match PF.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I did enjoy Basterds as well and I agree about that scene in 4 rooms. My statement was more about him and the rest of his movies being over-rated a bit because of Pulp Fiction. A legendary movie it is. He should have retired after that movie and be remembered for that movie alone instead of a string of follow-ups that will almost assuredly never match PF.

If that's the case, then he should have retired after Reservoir Dogs. IMHO nothing he has done since has touched it.

Honorable mention for writing True Romance though.........

Top Bottom