Question for LEOs - Slacking off while on duty?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    celeb-bill-clinton-240x285.jpg

"Are you sure they even had sex?"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    :run:

I was speaking of post #27

I don't know anything about that! But I do know that at around 11:00 to 1:00am on a Saturday night, this place is tons of fun! And most members probably ain't drinking warm milk.

I choked on Sauvignon Blanc, at least twice, I know I farted at least once or maybe even twice, and I almost pissed myself; from laughing so hard.

Oh; and wife was not amused!

Last edited:

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Yet you have half of a story from an adulturous loud mouth woman who couldnt possibly have an hidden agenda. When women want to cheat, they dont talk about it, when they want to get caught, cause drama, they run their mouth. If you havent figured that out at 34years of age, well.... I have seen too many good officers drug into into the chiefs office over someone who thinks they know the story, but only knows half, if that much. Only thing it does is cause the officer trouble.
    BTW I dont cheat on my wife, I never" Doinked on Duty" either even when living in my patrol area. I have watched movies all night at Extra Duty, or processed brass, or even done a trigger job while working the desk. Not according to policy or my supervisors. Would you rather have us stand at attention like the Palace guards? BTW If someone was doing those things, they deserve what happens to them.

First off, I'm not taking this any further than here so don't have an agenda to get anyone in trouble.

Second, trust me when I tell you that these facts are straight! This wasn't gossip, it was told to me in confidence straight from the source: the married woman. She's a close platonic friend of mine with no agenda to get anyone in trouble, she's just bragging to me about her exploits. I'm not judging her and not outing her, it just bugs me that this guy gets away with this is all. I guess I can understand where you guys are gonna jump to defend the guy and make all sorts of excuses for him.

Third, since he WAS doing those things, I agree with you 100% that he deserves what happens to him... hope he gets busted by his supervisor.

Finally, I'm not saying cops should always be at attention and all that jazz, don't put words in my mouth. I'm just saying that they should keep their pants up while in uniform leaning against their marked patrol car, as it could possibly be construed as dereliction of duty. :dunno:

That is all. :flamed:

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    It's called getting "booty on duty" and has been going on for a long time, but now a days with the inter-web and **** these guys have caught before they know it, they think because they're Leo they're smarter than the wife at the house with the kids. Well I know a few Leo's wives have been getting they're freak on the whole time. Some with they're best friends. But you can get caught up and your own boys will have your Sgt. give you a warning before going higher.

Thing is don't get caught up in the living the lie.

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    I wish he would get busted. But then I'm sure that his superior would just cover it up. I'm sure he thinks he's above the law.

Top Bottom