Questions about Sig P365 help please

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    I just got a Sig P365 in a trade. I know I completely had the higher end on worth, but I try not to look at trades in a dollar for dollar value because nobody will ever see eye to eye. I’m a complete Glock guy for many reasons. I do venture out every now and then just to see how different guns feel and function. Can anyone give me some insight on having this pistol? I love the way it looks, but I’m just not completely sure if I should hang on to it. It’s a Sig P365 with a Zaffiri Precision threaded barrel. Zaffiri Precision red dot. Cerakote job. Stippling. Live free armory slide. Flat trigger and TLR7 sub weapon light. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 2C702072-5059-4AEC-9383-19F0E3B33447.jpeg
      2C702072-5059-4AEC-9383-19F0E3B33447.jpeg
      768.7 KB · Views: 102

Big H

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    It is a very good firearm but only if conforms to your likes---being a declared Glock fan I personally doubt that it will---I personally would prefer the 365---I'm sure you'll have no trouble moving it should you not find it to your liking---Good luck

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I think it will be expensive and hard to sell with all the Non OEM parts.
    The OEM Slide & Barrel from Sig is GTG.

yamaha0343

Glock > XD
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    Do you still have the OEM slide and barrel? If it's not to your liking it would probably be easier to sell stock and part out the aftermarket stuff.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    The others have hit the nail on the head re value. The thing with tricking out a pistol like this is that you can put $1000 into a $500 gun, and it'll still be a $500 gun.

None of us can decide whether or not you like the gun of course. Objectively, it's a good gun out of the box, the engineering is brilliant. All the extras here don't do a lick for performance, but aesthetically if it makes you happy that's what matters. The P365 is pretty unique in the hand, and the grip being quite narrow and relatively vertical is one of those things you either love or hate... kinda the gun equivalent of pineapple on pizza.

If that were my gun, I'd change the grip module to the Wilson Combat, swap the Salvo red dot for a Holosun 507k, and maybe find a non-threaded barrel.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom