Quiet Riot Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    They're educating people about the many benefits of suppressed shooting... they should educate people about the benefits of wearing eye protection when shooting a firearm. I counted at least four people in that video with no eye protection on.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    They're educating people about the many benefits of suppressed shooting... they should educate people about the benefits of wearing eye protection when shooting a firearm. I counted at least four people in that video with no eye protection on.

That goes double when shooting a suppressed, DI AR-15 with a super wet bolt. Can you say CLP to the eye? Oddly, when shooting a suppressed piston driven AR-15, that isn't as big of an issue, which is contrary to what the internet "experts" say.

LSUSMC

Segreant
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Prairieville
    Eye pro issues aside, it's great to see suppressors becoming more and more mainstream.

The more exposure this sort of thing gets the better it is for all of us. Having a video of a lady shooting a suppressed rifle with a big-ole grin on her face helps dispel the image of suppressors as tools for assassins and crazy folks.

Jim's Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Baton rouge, LA
    I definelty want to put on another shoot. It may not be until next year. We had such a great turnout and everyone had an awesome time. Cant wait to do it all over again!!!
    -melissa

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I sure know I had a blast, and it finally pushed me to get the ball rolling on my that Sparrow I had been wanting since it came out! Need to get my trust notarized and to you soon, Melissa!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I sure know I had a blast, and it finally pushed me to get the ball rolling on my that Sparrow I had been wanting since it came out! Need to get my trust notarized and to you soon, Melissa!

22 cans are the gateway drug of the class 3 world. Be careful!

Top Bottom