Racism In White Americans Linked To Gun Ownership And Gun Control Opposition

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    Most rational adults, even a liberal, could give this article a read and in 2 minutes know it's just a bunch of propaganda. Have a high school teacher or college professor present this to a class of teens and you have a different story. We need to make sure we are educating the next generation about the fallacies of this kind of dribble. I'd love it if my kid stood up in class to a teacher who tried to push this, but I'd be very happy if they just rolled their eyes and thought, "What and idiot."

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Quote from article." said co-author Dr. Kerry O’Brien, from the University of Manchester and Monash University, two British universities that, along with Lynott’s research headquarters, reside in a country where 6.2 people per 100,000 own a gun.

In the U.S., that rate is 88 per 100,000". If what this is saying is true then no one out side of Louisiana must own guns. There's only a few ppl I know that say they don't have guns and I bet they are bluffing/bullshitting about it.

Charles1959

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Covington, La.
    -
    "Coming from countries with strong gun control policies, and a 30-fold lower rate of gun-related homicides, we found the arguments for opposing gun control counterintuitive and somewhat illogical,* said co-author Dr. Kerry O’Brien, from the University of Manchester and Monash University, two British universities that, along with Lynott’s research headquarters, reside in a country where 6.2 people per 100,000 own a gun.

In the U.S., that rate is 88 per 100,000.

If this is true that means there are 880 guns per million people, or 118,000 guns nationally. Right. If any one fact is as skewed as this one obviously is, the credibility of the entire article suffers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom