Rand Paul (KY) Senate Money Bomb

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    http://www.runrandrun.com/

He's Pro-gun, Pro-Gun Owner, and Anti-Anti-Gun

It's tomorrow. Let's get someone more like-minders in office (he's the good doctor's son, come on!). I am only a lowly college student but I always find it quite refreshing to donate 17.76 to great American candidates.

Thoughts, pledges, grievances sure to follow. You could always just over pay your taxes and not cash the return if you're content. :D

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    From 8:30pm email
    Dear friend of liberty,

Today is the day we make history! This email is being sent because we need your support at this exact moment! Please keep reading!

With your help, we have already pushed our website ticker over $600,000, please make one final push here.

Rand Paul is in a position to win the Republican nomination for Senate in the state of Kentucky. The latest poll shows him within striking distance of the mainstream candidate. His support is growing every day. In the same poll, he leads the mainstream candidate almost 4-to-1 among voters age 18 to 34! This is our chance to elect a true liberty candidate to the U.S. Senate.

I'm emailing you to ask you to consider donating to Rand Paul’s campaign TODAY during his $1 million Money Bomb event.

Be a part of real change for America - donate to Rand Paul for U.S. Senate.

P.S. If you would like to donate now, that’s no problem! Click here to donate now and send your message of support to Rand Paul.

In Liberty,
    Christopher Hightower
    Rand Paul for US Senate

:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom