Random Thoughts Thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    **** is just trying to be a hard ass (Ohhhh ya'll thought I was gonna put his real name. Anyone want to start the bidding?) He recently came on a ride along with me and saw just how much fun violating others rights can be. :D He left with an application. lol

What we sold to people buying computers and TV's at circuit city was WAYYYYY worse than what the police do to people anyway lol. Two words......monster cables.....It was just wrong....

I too worked at Shity City once upon a time, just before they changed the way they paid their sales people. I agree with you 100% about the horrible things that were perpetrated on poor unsuspecting people. It is unreal that people would buy a $100 surge protector and $50 cable thinking that it would make their $500 TV a lot better. lol

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    NSA, Obama, IRS, HHS, homeland security, CIA, FBI, ATF, ABC, Jack, VG, docace, jcraw, austinbr

can all read our "private" messages

LOL

Damn yeah I can, Joel has a supercomputer built out of warranty return parts, I can actually see what keys you press in order. If you have a Freudian slip and type something you don't really want to say or ff you go back and fix a typo BEFORE you post, I know. Granted, everything prints out on a roll of stock market ticker tape, in braille, so it can be hard to find, but I know.

763920687_4b3ce432f9_o.jpg

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    That's not me, that is our 24 hour maintenance man. The paper gets piled up on the side of the machine and makes it over heat. Remember how the forum crashed and we lost about a day's worth of posting? The old fart fell asleep on the job.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Wait you guys can read PM's? The only moderator super-power I've been enjoying lately is how we have access to everyone's home address and credit card numbers. Oh yeah and the official BayouShooter predator drone.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I give out candy until I go to bed despite the times. I am thinking about putting a sign on my yard that says, "If my porch light is on, I'm open for business!"

I am packing heat though! ;)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Nah, Austin didn't give me that button yet. I love the gun safe x-ray vision though. Do you know if Curt is any closer to defeating tin foil on the brain scanner?

You really are out of the loop. The foil was defeated weeks ago, the thicker can helmets remain a problem though.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I give out candy until I go to bed despite the times. I am thinking about putting a sign on my yard that says, "If my porch light is on, I'm open for business!"

I am packing heat though! ;)

I've got a great idea....you let me know what time the curfew is in effect. I'll Open Carry my AR, Shotgun, and Pistol, and while wearing my video recorder with auto-upload capability come to your address to trick or treat. Be sure to notify the police before I show up...we'll split the $$$$

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I've got a great idea....you let me know what time the curfew is in effect. I'll Open Carry my AR, Shotgun, and Pistol, and while wearing my video recorder with auto-upload capability come to your address to trick or treat. Be sure to notify the police before I show up...we'll split the $$$$

You'd better be wearing a costume! I don't give out "free ****" to posers!

Top Bottom