Random Thoughts Thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Duck Dynasty has an official game app out today for $0.99 or $1.99 depending on the device.

Good for them.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    lol...every other forum I have been on has a Random Thoughts Thread, and usually leads to internet hilarity.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I have a random thought for you! Looks like the Bayou Shooter "Man", has his boot on the back of your neck! :mamoru:

LOL

Oh please don't doubt that I have "book marked" many a cop hating links to post....I'm working on my timing LOL

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Anyone ROOT an HTC Hero? I have an old one sitting around here somewhere and might play around with it by rooting it.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    LOL

Oh please don't doubt that I have "book marked" many a cop hating links to post....I'm working on my timing LOL

No need to stir that hornets nest; if you watch and/or read the news, you would think cops have gone crazy all over the place in our own backyards lately. :p

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    LOL

Don't let him lie, he found out Joel(jmcrawf) is his long lost bestie and went soft. Can't hate the crawf.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Don't let him lie, he found out Joel(jmcrawf) is his long lost bestie and went soft. Can't hate the crawf.

I'll still call joel out if he again suggests that I want to get high...I think now that he knows who I am, he knows better than to suggest that again though.

I will hate on his poor accessory and warranty sales at CCity....HAVE SOME JOEL!!!!

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    **** is just trying to be a hard ass (Ohhhh ya'll thought I was gonna put his real name. Anyone want to start the bidding?) He recently came on a ride along with me and saw just how much fun violating others rights can be. :D He left with an application. lol

What we sold to people buying computers and TV's at circuit city was WAYYYYY worse than what the police do to people anyway lol. Two words......monster cables.....It was just wrong....

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    **** is just trying to be a hard ass (Ohhhh ya'll thought I was gonna put his real name. Anyone want to start the bidding?) He recently came on a ride along with me and saw just how much fun violating others rights can be. :D He left with an application. lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I would love to go on a "ride along" so I can film you the whole time and retire early!

What we sold to people buying computers and TV's at circuit city was WAYYYYY worse than what the police do to people anyway lol. Two words......monster cables.....

hahahahaha..."yes ma'am, you absolutely need the service plan on this laptop. Do we offer tech support or cover damage if you drop it? Nah"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

What we sold to people buying computers and TV's at circuit city was WAYYYYY worse than what the police do to people anyway lol. Two words......monster cables.....It was just wrong....

Man, I wish ya'll really went on this ride and you really were just randomly violating people rights (pre-staged with buddies of course), for the comedy aspect. Of course not letting SVT in on the joke; and videoing him and his reactions. :mamoru:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Man, I wish ya'll really went on this ride and you really were just randomly violating people rights (pre-staged with buddies of course), for the comedy aspect. Of course not letting SVT in on the joke; and videoing him and his reactions. :mamoru:

If you only knew how much of a spazz he is in real life.....mind=blown

- - - Updated - - -

You should really only use these GOLD plated connectors if you're going to buy that kind of TV.

LOL yea....the cables were "nitrogen injected" for dealing with interference. Like I said, I still feel icky...

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    oh ****, monster cables. What a ripoff. My last day at best buy I walked out with probably a couple grand worth of cables for $50. Didn't even have a use for them, I was just investing in my future. Anybody need some HDMI goodness? :exnbp:

Top Bottom