Rant Threadj! Get it off your chest here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    You guys went full retard. You're never supposed to but you did anyway.

I passed a police cruiser one time while driving a police cruiser.

Boom. I win.

/thread

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Since we're all just bitching about driving now, I hate sugar cane trucks. Seriously, I f***ing hate them. If you're loaded down too heavy to drive faster than 40mph, and it's going to take you 2 miles to even get up to that speed, do not f***ing pull out in front of me!!!!! F***!!! :madfawk:

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Concrete trucks with drivers too lazy to hose off the back of their truck before leaving a job site. Little chunks of cement flying everywhere.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Since we're all just bitching about driving now, I hate sugar cane trucks. Seriously, I f***ing hate them. If you're loaded down too heavy to drive faster than 40mph, and it's going to take you 2 miles to even get up to that speed, do not f***ing pull out in front of me!!!!! F***!!! :madfawk:

And driving under overpasses and train tracks so that the top of their load gets scraped off and dumped on the car behind them.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    CNN Did you expect anything less?

They all do it! I very rarely even bother anymore. But I am trying to start a new trend myself; If they want me to go to their sites; they need to promise me no ads on videos.

I think it would catch if everyone else would boycott vids on the internet. If it doesn't and one day they make me sit through an ad on a Deep Purple video; I am really giving up.

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    People who bump their ad to the top just to say it's been sold!! No one gives a **** if you sold your item just mark it sold in the title and let it die.

People who PM you asking if something is still available when you did do it right and marked it as sold.

Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    People who bump their ad to the top just to say it's been sold!! No one gives a **** if you sold your item just mark it sold in the title and let it die.

People who PM you asking if something is still available when you did do it right and marked it as sold.

Yes, yes, yes. Said it all, couldn't have said it better.

Oh, and necrobumps.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    I hate it when I run out of Flax Seed and have to drive all the way to Whole foods in Baton Roach to get more.

jlihojw9cnqp3ofh3po.jpg

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette

Yes, especially when I'm driving to work on the 2 lane road between Lafayette and New Iberia in the morning and one pulls off the interstate right in front of me for the rest of the way down and I can't pass him.

On the other hand though, my sweet tooth depends on those trucks. So I need to keep perspective.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Hit the report button on those threads and we will encourage those people not to do that again ;)

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

Yes, yes, yes. Said it all, couldn't have said it better.

Oh, and necrobumps.

Hit the report button on those threads and we will encourage those people not to do that again ;)

Yes, I think it is time we started cracking down on those. In the past we have had bigger fish to fry, but with Austin's simplification of modding the marketplace, I think we now have the time to deal with those. Like Austin said, report them and we will start dealing with it.

Top Bottom