Rapture 2- The Second Coming

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Did you miss the last rapture?

Forgot to schedule a block and missed out on the mayhem?

Schedule conflict with your yoga?

Have no fear....RAPTURE 2 is here!

Preacher now says end of the world will happen in 5 months:eek3:

"We've always said October 21 was the day," Camping said during his show. "The only thing we didn't understand was the spirituality of May 21. We're seeing this as a spiritual thing happening rather than a physical thing happening. The timing, the structure, the proofs, none of that has changed at all."

WARNING....we have already lost Randy "MachoMan" Savage as he sacrificed his life to get YOU 5 more months of earthly bliss. Please do not dishonor his memory by wasting your time on earth.

PREPARE!

THE RAPTURE COMETH!​

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This guy better knock off the "Rapture" talk before he wakes up one morning and finds his house buried in a plague of blood, frogs, flies, locusts, or a possible combination thereof.....:dogkeke:

t-train

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm guessing he'll keep changing his guestimations until he croaks... its to late for him to just recant and say he has no clue... he's on that slippery slope

Jeaux E

TROMIX Fan
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2007
    Little Rock
    MAYAN CALENDAR.gif

Blazen Warmaker

Geek with a Gun
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Lacombe, LA
    Anybody got any good "throwing stones"? The Bible says that any prophet who proclaims a prophecy and it doesn't come to fruition should be put to death (stoned to death).

“But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.” Deuteronomy 18:20

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    What's sad, is this guy is a idiot and all this does is give "Christians" a bad rap. Anyone who reads the bible and calls himself a Christian knows what it says in Matthew 24:35-36

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Clearly the angels don't even know. BUT, we will know the signs of the times (Matthew 24:7) and the character of men (2 Timothy 3:1-7). The book of Revelation describes the end times. It speaks of a one-world government, a godless dictator, total regulation of all business, plagues, crime and rebellion, and devastating disasters. To many, it seems like a far-off time. But there are "signs of the times" in today's headlines - signs Jesus said would herald His return.

Top Bottom