Rare Glock Picture Thread. Other than the norm.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Oh, the HK kool-aid is very strong. But one should try to cover all the bases, and no proper "battery" is complete without a couple of Euro Pellet launchers.

The G19 is the gold standard for .380 Long Rifle; therefore... ;)

I am just picturing Achmed cowering in the corner crying. I love your avatar!!

I agree, that people should have a couple of choices in their stable.

DocRoberts

I'm a computer.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Southwest Louisiana
    camoin.jpg

slide.jpg

24q75oi.jpg

4vmi4m.jpg

New World Order Commemorative.... :twitch:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Should this thread have been titled, "Lipstick on a Pig"?

:)

Relax and take a chill pill. I own em, shoot em, love em, yada, yada, yada. But exotic? NEVER thought of them as such. Bad ass tool, yeah. Exotic (except for that CCF raceframe shooter I'll admit), not so much.

Wonder if the wife has some exotic tupperware hidden beneath the sink or something? :) Or if I can find my exotic Bic razor? Or my exotic nail clipper?

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    If you get that grip right you won't need the defective barrel to control recoil. Close the gap behind your support hand and press both arms out equally. You have jack weaver making love to an icoselles triangle there.

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Did you really have to be a "Richard" about it. I didn't buy the gun with the " defective barrel " to control recoil. It's only a .40 and I purchased it just for fun. Also, I don't need three guys from the 70's teaching me how to hold my arms. It works for me.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Did you really have to be a "Richard" about it. I didn't buy the gun with the " defective barrel " to control recoil. It's only a .40 and I purchased it just for fun. Also, I don't need three guys from the 70's teaching me how to hold my arms. It works for me.

I believe VG isn't acquainted with the "say it nice" method of teaching... it's a waste of time anyways.

If it works for you: super... but the correct way may work better. Personally, I don't know jack about such things and rely on information/advice from guys like VG. :dunno:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

I wasn't being a dick man just passing on the info. I was 2 in the 70's so I'm not sure what you meant by that. If your way works good on ya but I guarantee you the right way would work better.

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    I wasn't being a dick man just passing on the info. I was 2 in the 70's so I'm not sure what you meant by that. If your way works good on ya but I guarantee you the right way would work better.
    :) I didn't say I was 3 in the 70's. I said that the guys that came up with those stances were from the 70's. One day I'll get some formal training and my shooting may improve..
    As long as I can keep this up at 30' I'll be fine until I learn to hold my hands correctly.
    IMAG0853.jpg

johngunguy

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    LEANDER, TEXAS
    LoneWolfLongSlideG21001.jpg

Not really rare but this is a G21 with a Robar grip reduction, I have a set up that includes the Lone Wolf long slide and barrel in both .45 and 10mm complete upper ends, I also have a .22 conversion for the G21 all housed in a nice water proof carry box. It holds all the barrels, slides and magazines for the kit.

Top Bottom